Drago (2023) - Rocky Spin-Off

AlbertV

Due to his successful return in Creed II, MGM has decided to move forward with a new spin-off revolving around Ivan Drago and his son Viktor, played respectively by Dolph Lundgren and Florian Munteanu. Both are expected to return in the film, which is being written by Robert Lawton

https://deadline.com/2022/07/creed-spinoff-drago-scripted-by-robert-lawton-in-works-at-mgm-1235080122/

Edited by AlbertV
  • Like 1

Man, I still need to watch Creed II and now they are making another one. I’m so behind. lol

• Like 2
  • Buddha Bless You 1

On 7/30/2022 at 3:09 AM, sifu iron perm said:

So another creed and a Drago spin off.

What's after an Adrien spin-off? 

Personally I'm waiting for a Sico the Robot spin off, the logical and fitting conclusion to the Rocky franchise.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, SamSeed said:

Personally I'm waiting for a Sico the Robot spin off, the logical and fitting conclusion to the Rocky franchise.

It wouldn't surprise me to see a cartoon-spinoff being made about Sico. I am surprised that it hasn't already happened. lol

• Like 1

Stallone is not amused so if he don’t approve it I won’t watch it. Which is good because my watchlist is too big anyway.

• Like 3
  • Buddha Bless You 1

Dolph Lundgren may end up not doing it because he thought Stallone would be involved as a producer:

“Just to set the record straight regarding a possible Drago spinoff. There’s no approved script, no deals in place, no director and I was personally under the impression that my friend Sly Stallone was involved as a producer or even as an actor,” the 64-year-old wrote on Instagram. “There was a press leak last week which was unfortunate. In touch with Mr Balboa – just so all the fans can relax…There ya go. 👊

• Like 3