The Buddhist Fist

ShawAngela

Question

Does anyone who has the following release of the movie couldshow me the disc or at least tell me if it's a pictured disc, please ?

I bought it from an ebay seller, but he sent me another one with no Mandarin, nor art on the disc and he insists saying that it's the same disc with another cover. I suspect that he sent me a bootleg, but I'm not sure, and, what a surprise, since I asked him for a replacement or a refund, suddenly the right dvd is'nt available anymore, while he had several copies available !

Thanks for any answer.

s-l500 (2).jpg

s-l500 (1).jpg

4 answers to this question

My dvd is the Tai seng version. Dubbed with no subs. This certainly needs a remaster. Found subs for the movie for my copy and timed it to match. 

• Like 1

Thanks to both of you.

Last news : the seller agreed that I return the dvd, but never sent me the rturn label, so, I had to ask ebay to do something, and I finally was able not only to keep the dvd, but also get a full refund. I told them that this seller probably sells bootlegs, but he is still active and also sells Shaws' bootlegs, mixed with legti ones (or at least, he shows the legit pictures, but maybe sends the bootlegs dvds as he did for me...).