The Man From Toronto (2022) Netflix - Kevin Hart, Woody Harrelson

laagi

Certainly doesn't reinvent the wheel storywise but honesty the trailer had me laugh hard a couple of times. I've been longing for just some brainless action comedy and this might deliver the goods!

• Like 2

Interesting this was slated for a theatrical release. Pretty average action comedy.

Kevin Hart doing his thing I guess. Woody Harrelson I've enjoyed, I mean you just gotta like the guy.

There are some surprisingly decent fight scenes. Especially towards the end of the movie. Everything else is just fast food so pretty much perfect for Netflix.

I might be one of the few people who actually enjoys Kevin Hart more in his movie than in his stand-up. I'm still baffled that the guy is one of the highest paid comedians when his routine is basically to just yell everything. I'm sorry to me that's just not funny.

Anyway, might be good for a quick fix while waiting for some better content or one of those lazy afternoons.

• Like 2