Wang Kuan Hsiung

AlexanderFu

AlexanderFu

I love the independent Wuxia from Taiwan that has so many greats that didn't work at Shaw Brothers. Wang Kuan Hsiung is one of my favorites.

A Sword Named Revenge was the 1st time I saw him and then maybe Moon night Cutter. Great charisma and I think he has really great Had/foot and weapon skills.

He has been in a number of movies with Ling Yun, another favorite. They work well together. Since they are both from Taiwan, I wonder if there is a school connection even though Ling Yun is a bit older. I'd love to know more about his schooling and training.

Here is the link to his page and filmography:      Hong Kong Cinemagic - Wang Kuan Hsiung (hkcinemagic.com)

For anyone that has the Rarescope DVD of A Sword Named Revenge, this video looks much better! No dub or subs though.

Great movie:

And Here is Moon Night Cutter. I hope he can make some new fans

Edited by AlexanderFu
  • Like 4
  • Buddha Bless You 1

AlexanderFu
2 hours ago, ShawAngela said:

He is already on my list of favorite actors !

Me too, he is up there on the list!!! I think Lo Lieh took over #1 spot. To me, he is just superb in all aspects but his acting is top notch! As good as Brando or anyone on that level!

• Like 3