Does anyone know who this is?

venomsreviews

Question

venomsreviews

I have had this picture of Sun Chien for a little while. I have always been curious if the person with him may have been someone from the movie industry since I did not recognize her. So I was wondering if anyone might know who this is or have any suggestions. I have been looking around to see if I could find any answers, but so far I have not found any.

284107534_Screenshot2022-05-04at02-40-34.Rebekah(@venomsreviews)Instagramphotosandvideos.png.ab4331ae5ca29571633f15974f6afde8.png

• Like 3

22 answers to this question

ShawAngela

She might be an actress because her face looks familiar to me. Could it be Lin Chen Chin ?

• Like 2

venomsreviews
4 hours ago, bigrogie said:

I appreciate the suggestion. I have been a fan of Lin Chen-Chi for awhile. I definitely don’t think that’s her, as some of the features between this woman in this picture and Lin Chen-Chi are very different. Like the nose, for example. Thank you regardless. ☺️

D1D8EDD6-2EC5-4643-9161-4C91905CE39D.thumb.png.476e6d7a0f8fa430ff834c986dba3dba.png

• Like 3

ShawAngela

I sent you an answer yesterday From my computer, and I don' t see it on my mobile phone !

I was suggesting Ai Ti, and I had sent à picture from her that looked a little bit like your unknown woman.

content://com.opera.browser.FileProvider/images/share/16517321175551243072669.png

What do you think ?

I don't know if the link I sent from my mobile phone worked, so, as I'm currently in front of my computer, here is the picture I talked about.

UglyTycoon+1984-95-b.jpg

Edited by ShawAngela
  • Like 2

TheKungFuRobber
On 5/4/2022 at 8:47 AM, venomsreviews said:

I have had this picture of Sun Chien for a little while. I have always been curious if the person with him may have been someone from the movie industry since I did not recognize her. So I was wondering if anyone might know who this is or have any suggestions. I have been looking around to see if I could find any answers, but so far I have not found any.

284107534_Screenshot2022-05-04at02-40-34.Rebekah(@venomsreviews)Instagramphotosandvideos.png.ab4331ae5ca29571633f15974f6afde8.png

I almost want to say she looks a lot like Carrie Lee Ying-Ying, she was in a lot of Korean classics like Lone Shaolin Avenger alongside Casanova, the lead in Dragon from Shaolin, an inkeeper in Legendary Strike and had a breif stint in Hong Kong with the surreal Golden Harvest opus that is Naked Comes the Huntress. What stands out to me though is the facial structure, the eyes and the eyebrows. I could be wrong but that's where I lean.

• Like 2

ShawAngela
52 minutes ago, TheKungFuRobber said:

I almost want to say she looks a lot like Carrie Lee Ying-Ying, she was in a lot of Korean classics like Lone Shaolin Avenger alongside Casanova, the lead in Dragon from Shaolin, an inkeeper in Legendary Strike and had a breif stint in Hong Kong with the surreal Golden Harvest opus that is Naked Comes the Huntress. What stands out to me though is the facial structure, the eyes and the eyebrows. I could be wrong but that's where I lean.

Lee Ying YIng looks "softer" than the girl on the picture, for me, but you may still be right.

• Like 2

venomsreviews
On 5/5/2022 at 1:29 AM, ShawAngela said:

I sent you an answer yesterday From my computer, and I don' t see it on my mobile phone !

I was suggesting Ai Ti, and I had sent à picture from her that looked a little bit like your unknown woman.

content://com.opera.browser.FileProvider/images/share/16517321175551243072669.png

What do you think ?

I don't know if the link I sent from my mobile phone worked, so, as I'm currently in front of my computer, here is the picture I talked about.

UglyTycoon+1984-95-b.jpg

Thank you for the suggestion! I really appreciate it! I think the nose may be a little bit different, but she’s definitely a possibility! I will look at more pictures of her and try to compare :smile

• Like 2

venomsreviews
5 hours ago, TheKungFuRobber said:

I appreciate the suggestion! They are always welcome. I have never heard of her before, so let me take a look at some pictures and I will definitely let you know what I think!

• Like 2

AlexanderFu

She looks like the police woman in the Jackie Chan movie where he has the big mole on the left of his face (Modern setting/Hong Kong).

• Like 3

venomsreviews

I meant to update this sooner! My friend and I are considering Fan Lei as a very likely possibility!

Edited by venomsreviews
  • Like 2

venomsreviews
1 hour ago, AlexanderFu said:

She looks like the police woman in the Jackie Chan movie where he has the big mole on the left of his face (Modern setting/Hong Kong).

Do you happen to remember the name? I don’t really watch Jackie Chan movies so I’m not sure which one you mean!

• Like 1

AlexanderFu
1 hour ago, venomsreviews said:

Do you happen to remember the name? I don’t really watch Jackie Chan movies so I’m not sure which one you mean!

I don't think it was her after checking, but the movie was 'Young Tiger' (1973).

Snake and Crane Arts of Shaolin is a great movie! So many great characters for anyone not into Jackie Chan.

I know I've seen that face though - it's the 70's hairstyle that makes me think she's familiar.  Maybe he was dating her or his wife? He looked like Wang Tao for a minute, exact hair!

• Like 3

venomsreviews
33 minutes ago, AlexanderFu said:

I don't think it was her after checking, but the movie was 'Young Tiger' (1973).

Snake and Crane Arts of Shaolin is a great movie! So many great characters for anyone not into Jackie Chan.

I know I've seen that face though - it's the 70's hairstyle that makes me think she's familiar.  Maybe he was dating her or his wife? He looked like Wang Tao for a minute, exact hair!

Thank you for telling me! I was curious when you described it, so I’ll probably check that and Snake and Crane Arts of Shaolin out! The only movie I’ve seen of his is The Young Master, if I remember correctly. 

I thought she looked familiar too. My friend and I were considering Fan Lei, as I mentioned earlier. I considered it being a girlfriend or his wife (since one of my magazines confirms he was married even though it didn’t name her or show pictures), but I always like to explore different possibilities, so that’s why I decided to ask! Especially since her face seemed like I had seen her somewhere. 

• Like 3

ShawAngela
6 hours ago, AlexanderFu said:

If so, it would be Yuen Qiu.

• Like 2

venomsreviews
1 hour ago, khuu_2000 said:

Hi,I think I have the answer to your question, it's her

Fang lei.JPG

Fan Lei (feng Nie ).JPG

I’m glad to know that my friend and I were correct! I found her several days ago and we both said that she definitely looked like the person in the photo, so we thought it was her. Thanks for your help! :D

Edited by venomsreviews
  • Like 1

ShawAngela

Great find ! 

Here is another picture in which she looks almost the same as in the picture with Sun Chien :

FanLei1-6-b.jpg

From the movie Bewitched.

• Like 3

venomsreviews
1 hour ago, ShawAngela said:

Here is another picture in which she looks almost the same as in the picture with Sun Chien :

FanLei1-6-b.jpg

From the movie Bewitched.

That was the picture that convinced me the most that it had to be her when I looked at her HKMDB page. I faintly remembered seeing her in a few pictures of Invincible Enforcer, but I couldn’t remember what her name was until I looked at the cast list on there. I saw the hairstyle, her nose, and her eyebrows from Bewitched, which is when it seemed to click. Admittedly, I excitedly rushed to text my friend to tell them that I thought I may have found her. I feel a lot more reassured knowing that others agree. :bs_grin:

Edited by venomsreviews
  • Like 2

AlexanderFu
On 5/11/2022 at 11:47 PM, venomsreviews said:

Thank you for telling me! I was curious when you described it, so I’ll probably check that and Snake and Crane Arts of Shaolin out! The only movie I’ve seen of his is The Young Master, if I remember correctly. 

I thought she looked familiar too. My friend and I were considering Fan Lei, as I mentioned earlier. I considered it being a girlfriend or his wife (since one of my magazines confirms he was married even though it didn’t name her or show pictures), but I always like to explore different possibilities, so that’s why I decided to ask! Especially since her face seemed like I had seen her somewhere. 

I didn't really like The Young Master, but Shaolin Wooden Men, Killer Meteors, To Kill With Intrigue, Dragon Fist,  and some I can't think of right now were really good roles for Jackie Chan with too much of the 'Dean Shek' silliness (And I love Dean Shek as an actor and talent! But too much funny can ruin a movie for me).

Hope you check out a few of them To Kill with Intrigue had one of the best blu ray pics I've seen from those days! It must have been all the trippy colors going on in that one, but I really dugthe job they did with the print ;) 

That was the picture that convinced me the most that it had to be her when I looked at her HKMDB page. I faintly remembered seeing her in a few pictures of Invincible Enforcer, but I couldn’t remember what her name was until I looked at the cast list on there. I saw the hairstyle, her nose, and her eyebrows from Bewitched, which is when it seemed to click. Admittedly, I excitedly rushed to text my friend to tell them that I thought I may have found her. I feel a lot more reassured knowing that others agree. :bs_grin:

That's where I saw her, the police woman in that one!! Or Lawyer or whatever but that is where I saw that face andhaircut, great job to you and ShawAngela!

Edited by AlexanderFu
  • Like 3
  • Buddha Bless You 1