Steven Seagal's ABOVE THE LAW in 4 minutes

Guest udar55

Guest udar55

Here is my latest editing adventure - Steven Seagal's debut film edited into 4 minutes. I tried to maintain the coherence of the story (!) while highlighting the film's rampant action and Henry Silva's equally rampant cursing. Please let me know what you think.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eti1ll7YJdQ

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know about the plot, but overall it looked OK. At least, it was entertaining.

I haven't watched ATL in ages, so your clip reminded me how good it was. Back then Seagal was one lean, mean, bone-breaking machine. I actually liked his no-taking-any-crap character. Those aikido scenes were so fresh and brutal and action was pretty good even by today's standads. Oh, wait! What standards?!

Guest sevenhooks

Well, considering I've never seen the film before, I couldn't really tell what the hell was going on story-wise, other than Henry Silva was some kind of drug lord(?).

No matter, this was a fantastic way to cram an entire film's worth of action into 4 minutes! Great, bone-crunching stuff.

Makes me wanna see the whole movie now - although it'll be weird since I've already seen all the action!!

:rollin

Guest Ministry88

Wow! WHY has it taken this long for someone to come up with this? Man, I've been watching the full version of this movie like a moron for all these years! I especially like your inclusion of Seagal's profound final statement about fresh-smelling babies. Keep up the good work!

PS: When can we see the 4 minute HARD TO KILL? "I'll take you to the bank...THE BLOOD BANK!" (preferably in no longer than 4 minutes):P

Archived