The Wonder Twins (2023) - KJ Apa, Isabel May

AlbertV

wonder-twins.jpeg

Black Adam scribe Adam Sztykiel will be making his directorial debut on a live-action film that will revolve around The Wonder Twins, who are best known for their appearance on the Super Friends cartoon. Riverdale's Archie Andrews, KJ Apa, is playing Zan while 1883 (prequel of Yellowstone) actress Isabel May will play Jayna. The film will air on HBOMax.

https://deadline.com/2022/04/kj-apa-isabel-may-wonder-twins-hbo-max-movie-1235003114/

• Like 3

Didnt know the characters were older. Thought it was a newer creation. Picked up a few of the comics a few years ago.

• Like 3

I remember them from the old Super Friends show, but I could of told them that it wouldn't make for an interesting movie. How many people now days have even heard of these two before? I only know of them from cartoon collections my dad got me on VHS back in the day. There are so many other characters you have to go through before you would even consider these two. Making a movie about them, is getting into MCU Phase 4 levels of bad. lol

• Like 1