Bolo Yeung: Movie & T.V Work (Questions)

DragonClaws

Question

DragonClaws

Thought I'd put all these in one place rather than starting seperate threads. It's reputed that some Episodes of G-Men75 where screened on U.S T.V in 1979 as part of a "Japan Night" T.V special. I wonder if these episodes were dubbed in English?. Can any long term fans confirm this show appeared briefly on American T.V in the late 70's?. I've found some information online that suggest Bolo Yeung worked behind the scenes on Soul of Chiba (1977) as member of the Porduction Staff?. I know some translation from Asian sites are not always the most reliable. Finally, does anyone here have a copy of Megaforce from Highland (1990) or Trilogy of Swordsmanship (1972) for sale?. Help with any of the above would much appreciated.

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• ShawAngela

• DragonClaws

3 answers to this question

4 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

Thought I'd put all these in one place rather than starting seperate threads. It's reputed that some Episodes of G-Men75 where screened on U.S T.V in 1979 as part of a "Japan Night" T.V special. I wonder if these episodes were dubbed in English?. Can any long term fans confirm this show appeared briefly on American T.V in the late 70's?. I've found some information online that suggest Bolo Yeung worked behind the scenes on Soul of Chiba (1977) as member of the Porduction Staff?. I know some translation from Asian sites are not always the most reliable. Finally, does anyone here have a copy of Megaforce from Highland (1990) or Trilogy of Swordsmanship (1972) for sale?. Help with any of the above would much appreciated.

Hadn't you got Megaforce from the link I had sent you ? Was it corrupted or is it that you want also a physical copy ?

• Like 1

DragonClaws
On 4/12/2022 at 2:26 PM, ShawAngela said:

Hadn't you got Megaforce from the link I had sent you ? Was it corrupted or is it that you want also a physical copy ?

I downloaded a couple of different players but it wouldn't load up past the credits. I'd prefer to have a physcial copy aswell.

7 minutes ago, DragonClaws said:

I downloaded a couple of different players but it wouldn't load up past the credits. I'd prefer to have a physcial copy aswell.

PM sent.