Wang Kuang-Yu

Yihetuan

Chu Liu Hsiang

Happy Birthday! One of my fave 2nd row actors. I too think he's underrated, pity he never got the chance to play main character. Love him as Zhang Qing in DELIGHTFUL FOREST (the tavern guy who turns out to be one of the Liang Shan rebels). Anyone knows what he's up to since the stopped doing movies?

WangKuangYu-35-b.jpg 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Chu Liu Hsiang said:

Happy Birthday! One of my fave 2nd row actors. I too think he's underrated, pity he never got the chance to play main character. Love him as Zhang Qing in DELIGHTFUL FOREST (the tavern guy who turns out to be one of the Liang Shan rebels). Anyone knows what he's up to since the stopped doing movies?

WangKuangYu-35-b.jpg 

Ah, yes, now that you mention him in The Delightful Forest, wasn't he also one of the heroes of All Men are brothers, where he plays a married man and fights with his wife in order to help David Chiang's and the others' mission, or was it in The Water Margin ?

If David Chiang and Adam Cheng weren't already my top of the top favorite actors, he would be one of them on the top of my loooong list of favorite actors ! :bs_smile:

• Like 3

Chu Liu Hsiang
21 hours ago, ShawAngela said:

Ah, yes, now that you mention him in The Delightful Forest, wasn't he also one of the heroes of All Men are brothers, where he plays a married man and fights with his wife in order to help David Chiang's and the others' mission, or was it in The Water Margin ?

Yes he plays the same character in ALL MEN ARE BROTHERS, and Yu Feng plays "The Witch" Sun Er Niang in both movies. These characters do not appear in WATER MARGIN. One day I might do a chart just for fun, listing who appears in which movie. 

• Like 4