Kung Fu Cult Master (1993)

Guest punt44

Guest punt44

I love this film...it was actually the first Jet Li film I ever saw so I have a nostalgic love for the film. It just kills me that the film ends in the middle of the story. I wish I knew what happens next. Can anyone recommend similar films?

First, Im sure this has already been asked and answered by someone, but unfortunately I missed it. A friend keeps telling me hes seen KFCM2 and I just dont believe it. No way...if it exsists, did it escape me. He says Jets not in it though, Siu-hou Chin is the new star. BULL****! I could be wrong, but doubt it. Is their any truth to this? Thanks.

The Amazing Psycho Per

Sounds to me like a big fat lie...:S

To my knowledge theyre never were a sequel... Maybe your friends saw a movie in the same vein as KFCM and thought it was a sequel.

The Amazing Psycho Per
Cut this person's tongue off.

Yeah! And then we fill his mouth with burning coal and we sow (or sew?:l) it close. Oh yeah, and we frame his tongue so he can keep it as a reminder! XD. Kung fu cult master 2! That oughta teach him!

Morgoth Bauglir
Yeah! And then we fill his mouth with burning coal and we sow (or sew?:l) it close. Oh yeah, and we frame his tongue so he can keep it as a reminder! XD. Kung fu cult master 2! That oughta teach him!

that sounds reasonable to me. But I would want to keep his tongue for my collection. daTOAD, get this taken care of, immediately. He may think you are overreacting, but he will learn. Yes, he will learnXD

It's fun sometimes,you know Wong Jing always brought stupid things.I didn't like fight scenes,especially they wasted some good screen fighters as Cho Wing,Ngai Sing and etc.

To be honest i hate when people flight in movies as UFO.

________

Homemade vaporiser

Morgoth Bauglir

To be honest i hate when people flight in movies as UFO.

I don't know how I didn't notice this before, but you are pretty damn funny ekisha. And what is your favorite kind of UFO? I have never actually seen one :P

I agree Kung FU Cult Master is rubbish. The only really good thing I remember was Jet's fight with Cho Wing.

Morgoth Bauglir
there was no sequal but there was a tv show about it. but it was called something else but it had the same storyline

Hey doug do you remember any of the actors and what year it was made?

Hey doug do you remember any of the actors and what year it was made?

no i don't the only reason why i know this is because my homeboys grandfather was watching it on tv and i noticed it was a "novella"(i'm from the bronx give me a break) type thing and the story was just like cult master. it was shot in beta or so it looks like(they still shoot there shows like this, somebody needs to smack cctv with some HD)

DeathFuMaster

This is an early Jet Li film. It is actually a pretty decent movie and shows Li with supernatural powers and kung fu. Its hard to understand some parts(probably due to the quality of the version I have), but overall a good watch.

My question is:

Does anyone know if there was a sequel? It just ends on a cliffhanger.

The Silver Fox

This movie is off the wall, I love it. My understanding is that a sequel was planned(hence the cliffhanger ending) but it was not made. I think part of the reason may be that it didn't do that great at the box office-probably too weird for the general public.

The version I own is from Hong Kong, it's Region All PAL, luckily my DVD player plays both NSTC and PAL formats no problem. The picture is okay, kind of scatchy in places but watchable.

DeathFuMaster

Yeah it was really weird, the scenes with the monk attached to the rock is where it really got crazy. But as I said I liked it, just wish we could have some resolution.