Trying to find an old kung fu movie

ikeboy18

Question

I have been looking for a kung fu movie I used to have on VHS in the 90s.  I cant remember the name.  All I remember is there was 3 guys, kind of a band of misfits but came together for a good cause.  One of them escaped (or was released) from jail and wore a brown outfit, the other guy had a patch on his eye and mustache? (I also think he worse all blue?) and fought with 2 large knives and there was a third guy I dont remember what he looked like.  All 3 of them fought the government? until the end.  There was also a developmentally challenged guy, who knew some kung fu and would help here and there with funny short bursts of kung fu.  They were all swimming in a lake/river one time and he used his two hands into a fist and squirted water.  I learned that from him as a kid lol.  

I understand I really didnt provide that much information as I cant remember much more than that.  It was definitely a 70s classic kung fu production.  Its obvious why I cant find it because I dont remember any names or the plot.   Hoping to get lucky and someone could help me find this movie!

Thank you in advance!

• Like 4

3 answers to this question

Maybe By Hook or By Crook (1980) directed by Karl Maka. I haven't watched it yet, so I'm going by the plot description and the movie poster.  Probably not even in the ballpark, but worth mentioning.

Edited by tdb
  • Like 3

On 3/25/2022 at 8:54 PM, odioustrident said:

OMG this is the movie!!!! Thank you so much!! Ive been looking for this movie for 20 years but didnt even know how to search for it since I didnt know anything hardly about it.  WOW im blown away.  Thank you so much again! 

• Like 5