Need help with name of movie.

Stonehail

Question

I'm trying to find the name of a movie that I saw years ago.  I don't remember the title.  It's an Asian movie, but I don't remember from which country.  The lead is female, and I think she is a bodyguard or assassin.  There is a fight/chase scene in the large kitchen of a restaurant.  Near the end of the movie she has a fight either in or near a "wrestling/boxing" ring in an auditorium.  Thanks in advance for helping me with the title of this movie.  :hi

• Like 2

5 answers to this question

legendarycurry
33 minutes ago, Stonehail said:

I'm trying to find the name of a movie that I saw years ago.  I don't remember the title.  It's an Asian movie, but I don't remember from which country.  The lead is female, and I think she is a bodyguard or assassin.  There is a fight/chase scene in the large kitchen of a restaurant.  Near the end of the movie she has a fight either in or near a "wrestling/boxing" ring in an auditorium.  Thanks in advance for helping me with the title of this movie.  :hi

The movie is called Coweb from 2009 it was also released under the title Ninja Masters. It stars Jiang Luxia and is directed by Hung Yan Yan AKA Xin Xin Xiong.

Here is a youtube video of it that shows of the fight scenes:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, legendarycurry said:

The movie is called Coweb from 2009 it was also released under the title Ninja Masters. It stars Jiang Luxia and is directed by Hung Yan Yan AKA Xin Xin Xiong.

Damn, from that initial description that's an impressive answer.

• Like 4

legendarycurry
On 3/18/2022 at 10:29 PM, Stonehail said:

That's it!  Thank you so much!  Best wishes to you. :hi

You are welcome! Glad to help out.

• Like 4

legendarycurry
On 3/19/2022 at 1:54 AM, Gaijin84 said:

Damn, from that initial description that's an impressive answer.

I appreciate you saying that. Once upon a time my mind was filled to the brim with knowledge about HK cinema and Martial Arts Films so I am glad to sometimes remember some of it and have it be of use to someone. :)

• Like 6
  • Haha 1