Can someone tell me how unlucky I am?

Guest OHMSS006

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Running Man
Hey, look at it this way... at least you won't have to worry about not being able to play it.

:lol

Guest OHMSS006

oh right, then i would consider myself lucky then. hehehehehe.

how comes is it that this version wsa never released anywhere else than Japan itself? and how rare is it also? the condition described seems to be excellent.

also, i have also posted another thread long ago about the City Hunter japanese laserdisc, and to find out it was on VHS is it that rare also? or would the quality be superior between the VHS and LD?

:D

Guest The Running Man
how comes is it that this version wsa never released anywhere else than Japan itself? and how rare is it also?

Japan distributors had good deals and got a lot of exclusives. Those LDs are pretty rare and are quite a find if you can get them.

also, i have also posted another thread long ago about the City Hunter japanese laserdisc

Naw...it was pretty damn recent. :b

or would the quality be superior between the VHS and LD?

If you have the LD, there is no reason for you to get ther VHS unless you are just a crazy collector and ya gotta get 'em all. :)

Guest OHMSS006

oh ok then.

i take it then that the laserdisc is a much better quality than the VHS.

but then i take it the LDs are rare then, and this version of City Hunter was never released outside. damn those japanese studios. i bet they had bere deals but refuse them. like HKL took about a year to get hold of the alternate ending for Police Story, just as a special feature!

i dont know if u lot have that verson in ur hands or not, but i do have a couple of things up my sleeve and mind that i want to do.

Guest OHMSS006

hey everyone!

just thought i like to mention that i have finally and sucessfully received the item.

and my god, the condition of it is like almost new!!

im actually suprised that i didnt have a tear come down my eye or jump for joy after receiving it, even though this is the very thing that made me go bizzerk. and why...

over 2 years!!!! going up and down! searcing for this laserdisc! way over 2 years! now i finally have it in my hands. and now it will also count as my second ever laserdisc i own now.

maybe the reason why i didnt jump for joy was maybe i got it too easy? i dont know, but i know in my heart i am happy.

now all i need is to be rich and to go forth with other plans i always wanted to do with this laserdisc.

Step 1 - Need a Pioneer HLd-X9 Laserdisc Player.

HEY-

I may be able to help in the laserdisc player department. I have a player in storage but I don't know what model it is. I don't believe I have the remote but I know the player is in excellent condition. PM me if you want more info..

Guest OHMSS006

oh ok then.

maybe we lot can help you wat model it is.

if it is okay with u, if u can give some info about it here?

i am looking for a state of a art ld player than i cannot afford ever.

Archived