For those of you that completed your profiles 100%: What made you choose the films you picked as " 3 must see films" ?

legendarycurry

Question

legendarycurry

I chose: The Prodigal Son, Way Of The Dragon and Police Story because I feel they all represent something illustrative and/or important for the type of film/era that it was a part of. The Prodigal Son representing the perfect old school kung fu film, Way Of The Dragon the ultimate Bruce Lee film and Police Story representing the amazing stunt-work that HK Cinema is capable of.

You don't have to go into detail why you chose what you chose if you don't want to. Also, I am assuming this will not count as opinionated since " I like this movie" is a fact or " I chose these films" is a fact, whereas "this film is better than that movie" is more opinionated.

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

I chose Dragon blows, Furious Ultimatum and Rage of the masters just because they were :

1) the very first martial arts movies I saw on big screen

2) the very first martial arts movies that made me discover a female fighter

3) My very first Chiao Chiao's movies, who became at once my idol at that time, when I was a teenager.

4) The very first movies which lead me to become a big fan of martial arts movies, and of female fighter even more !

• Like 2