Help with Korean text translation.

J.J. Hayden

Question

Hi

I have some Korean news article that I could use some help with translating. It's not a case of copying the text into an online converter, as the text could not be extracted, only captured with a screenshot, so it will need to be translated manually.

If anyone could help me out that'd save me a lot of time.

Cheers

• Like 1

5 answers to this question

Damn, looks like I'll have to translate them myself after all. Don't know when that'll be but it won't be any time soon. Soz

It's 4 different articles (kinda, there may be more pages out there, but I couldn't find them): two of them are about 3 pages each; one is 2 pages; and the final is just the first page.

• Like 1

One Armed Boxer
2 hours ago, J.J. Hayden said:

It's 4 different articles (kinda, there may be more pages out there, but I couldn't find them): two of them are about 3 pages each; one is 2 pages; and the final is just the first page.

That may be a little long, sorry buddy, 9 pages of text would fry my brain and be a little too time consuming.

Have you tried the feature on the Google Translate app that allows you to take a photo of text then it translates it via a scan?

• Like 1
  • Buddha Bless You 1

30 minutes ago, One Armed Boxer said:

That may be a little long, sorry buddy, 9 pages of text would fry my brain and be a little too time consuming.

Have you tried the feature on the Google Translate app that allows you to take a photo of text then it translates it via a scan?

No probs, that's why I've not translated them myself yet, I wish I knew someone fluent, they'd probably laugh in my face and translate it in 5 mins, lol.

That's very interesting about the scan, shame it's Google, but I'll definitely check it out.

Cheers for your help.

• Like 1