Madame Web (2024) - Dakota Johnson, Sydney Sweeney; part of the Sony Spider-Man Universe

AlbertV

Madame Web - S.J. Clarkson will be helming the film with Morbius writers Matt Sazama and Burk Sharpless scripting. Dakota Johnson is currently in noegiations to play the mutant who can predict the future of Spider-themes characters. (https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/madame-webb-dakota-johnson-cast-1235086210/)

Edited by AlbertV
  • Like 3

Drunken Monk

I hope they don't update her suit too much. I've always been a fan of her look. And not in a pervy way either. I just think she looks super cool.

Jab's Builds! (Maria Hill! Daisy Johnson! Phil Coulson!) - Page 68 - Echoes  of the Multiverse

2 hours ago, AlbertV said:

I'm umm..going to wait til streaming for this one. 

The bones of the story sound pretty solid: A girl who can relive events, needs to try and stop a badass killer, and becomes a superhero in the process. Pretty damn interesting. But I can already tell that the characters and writing is going to be insufferable. 

ecd3d1f76c0b9f2b04d528de91ff1f74-madame-

I'm digging Sydney Sweeney's Spider-Woman outfit. Isabella Merced plays Anya Corazon aka Arana (she is also playing Hawkgirl in Superman: Legacy) and Celeste O'Connor as the Mattie Franklin version of Spider-Woman.

first-look-at-dakota-johnsons-madame-web

Dakota Johnson in the first reveal of her Madame Web outfit

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlPHwLQVPILGF2Kxtjljc

• Like 1