Help Jackie Chan Stunt Team

J.J. Hayden

Question

It took a while but I've managed to confirm the identities of 70 of the 76 official members of the JC Stunt Team as shown on this image (See Below). I was surprised by some of the inclusions and omissions but it was still interesting research. I can't fully confirm that this list is totally accurate (as many of the info I've had to translate and may have lost context etc.), but it's the best I had to go on.

It may be that some on the omissions may be one or more of the persons in question, but I did a bit of research and it didn't seem that way, but somebody else may have more knowledge on this subject and have some insight, anyway, these are the people that have claimed, or others have claimed on their behalf that they were JC members yet don't seem to be on the list: William Duen Wai-lun; Kwan Yung; Joe Eigo; Cheng Chi-ho; Alex Yip Choi-nam; JJ Park (Park Jeong-jin) / Mak Wai-cheung / Tai Bo / Jack Wong Wai-leung.

Out of the missing 6 I have 4 names that could be them, but the Chinese character don't quite match up. But as many of you know, there's often several ways that Chinese stuntmen are credited, so it could just be a varient or the font making things difficult for me. But I will post the full image and the six selected below for people to check out themselves.

Any help is appreciated. Cheers

JC Team poster.jpg

• Like 3

14 answers to this question

1. Danny Ng (WU Wei-Ye) 伟业

2. Stanley Tong (TONG Ji-Li) 唐季礼

3. YAO Xing-Xing 姚星星

4. YAN Ning-Jie 闫宁杰

5. SHENG Ya-Huan 亚欢

6. MA Teng-Fei 马腾飞

• Like 3
  • Buddha Bless You 1

#1 a second generation member - maybe Danny Ng Wai-yip 吳偉業 ??? He worked on Protector and Police Story.

JC Team poster - 1.jpg

Edited by Dredderick_Tatum
  • Like 2

#2 a fourth generation member - maybe Stanley Tong Gwai-lai 唐季禮 ??? worked with JC on many films like Supercop etc.

JC Team poster - 2.jpg

• Like 2

#3 a sixth generation member - sorry but that's all there is to go on, apart from their given names being the same, that may help a little.

JC Team poster - 3.jpg

• Like 2

#4 an eighth generation member - maybe Yan Ning-jie 閆寧杰 ??? worked on Vanguard, Golden Job and Railroad Tigers.

JC Team poster - 4.jpg

• Like 2

#5 an eighth generation member - maybe Pang Yi-xin 龐弈欣 ??? she plays the character Scarlett in Vanguard.

JC Team poster - 5.jpg

• Like 2

#5 confirmed as Sheng Ya-huan, that's all 6 accounted for.

Thanks very much to @String

If only Chinese writing was as straight forward as Korean, lol.

Cheers

• Like 2