Trying to ID a Kung Fu film I use to watch as a kid.

Dom1977

Question

I've been trying to track down a Kung Fu movie I use to watch all the time as a kid. However I'm having no luck. I can remember a few scenes and that's all I have to go on. The movie I believe opens up on a guy training in the forest and he is punching trees. Also he looks like Bruce Lee (but it isn't), and I use to think it was when I was a kid. Then I believe there is a scene where a girl gets raped. Also there is a big brawl where this bad guy who has no shirt on, and has a mustache. Throws a guy head long into a brick or stone corner post. The guys head collides with it, and he turns over to look at the guy all shocked, and holds his bleeding head. Then the shirtless mustache guy then slams his foot on the guys throat, and breaks his neck. The other kill I remember from this movie is two guys put there feet on a guys chest as he is on the ground, and then each guy grabs and arm, and pulls up on them. Then you hear all the guys bones break, and he dies. 

That's everything I can remember from this movie. I'd love to be able to find it again. If someone knows the film I'm talking about that would be awesome.

• Like 2

10 answers to this question

TibetanWhiteCrane

Blanking myself, but it's always good to guestimate a time period of production (70's, 80's etc.), what setting, contempo to its time or period piece and when YOU saw it, as it all eliminates variables.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TibetanWhiteCrane said:

Blanking myself, but it's always good to guestimate a time period of production (70's, 80's etc.), what setting, contempo to its time or period piece and when YOU saw it, as it all eliminates variables.

It wasn't modern times in the movie. It was in the time period of Drunken Master, or The Chinese Connection. It looked like it was made in the 70's early 80's.  It was the mid 80's when I saw it.

• Like 2

Dragon Lee movie maybe? Those scenes don't spring to mind, but it might be an area for you to look into, I'm going through some Korean stuff at the moment, so if I spot something, I'll let you know.

• Like 2