Majin Android

Question

9 answers to this question

Majin Android
33 minutes ago, ShawAngela said:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FwaC9eGK19o

It looks like a documentary ?

Sweet. Looks cool. I'll check it out.

I was asking about the one to the left it though.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Majin Android said:

Sweet. Looks cool. I'll check it out.

I was asking about the one to the left it though.

Sorry ! I would rather say it's Chiu Chow Kung Fu. On the waterfront doesn't have the Chinese characters for Kung Fu in the title, and this one does.

• Like 3

Just now, ShawAngela said:

Sorry ! I would rather say it's Chiu Chow Kung Fu. On the waterfront doesn't have the Chinese characters for Kung Fu in the title, and this one does.

Plus, the girl's haircut looks like the one of Kuo Hsiao Chuang in the movie...

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, ShawAngela said:

! I would rather say it's Chiu Chow Kung Fu. On the waterfront doesn't have the Chinese characters for Kung Fu in the title, and this one does.

It doesn't, but the HKMDB entry says that the Super 8 title is "Kung Fu Killers", which is the translation of the title in the picture. It also has a female fighting lead.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ShawAngela said:

You both could be right because there are similarities to both films but I'm leaning towards @DrNgor here. That looks like the final fight scene in On the Waterfront because I remember Tang Pao-yun takes on the bad guy, Tien Yeh on the docks and he's wearing a fedora hat just like the cover art. The girl in the artwork has a flower hairpin in her hair just like Tang pao-yun did in On the Waterfront but I could be totally wrong too. :BL-IDontKnow:

• Like 3

Majin Android

I'm under the impression some of these films are rare and a couple of them don't have readily available full versions?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Majin Android said:

I'm under the impression some of these films are rare and a couple of them don't have readily available full versions?

Contact @bigrogie via PM and he has both the movies discussed in multiple versions.

• Like 1