The Book Of Boba Fett

sym8

I’m 3 episodes in and it pains me to say this but I just don’t like it.The main reason for me is the title character.I’d never thought I’d say this about Boba Fett,but he’s just boring,now this maybe Temuera Morrison who for me just doesn’t have a prescence.I’ve always felt Boba Fett to be a bad ass bounty Hunter but that’s not what we are getting here.I’ll keep watching but I’m not holding out too much hope

• Like 2

Well, I have been hearing mixed things about it. But I haven't watched it yet. Tho, if Disney wants me to watch any of their shit, they need to get it on DVD pronto. lol 

• Like 2

The Mandalorian episode was, ironically, the best one of the season so far. Boba Fett just isn't cutting it for me as a character. He's drab, his story's drab and the world he occupies has been pretty drab. I'll stick with it since there are only a few episodes left but I don't have high hopes for the show as a whole.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Drunken Monk said:

The Mandalorian episode was, ironically, the best one of the season so far. Boba Fett just isn't cutting it for me as a character. He's drab, his story's drab and the world he occupies has been pretty drab. I'll stick with it since there are only a few episodes left but I don't have high hopes for the show as a whole.

Feel exactly the same,and I still can’t get my head around the fact that the  Boba Fett character is so boring.It may improve now there is an addition to his team but it says it all that we have to rely on a character from a successful series to liven things up

• Like 2

Not the best of endings for this so so series,at times it just felt like they were making it up as they went.Would I watch another series?maybe but it will have to be a big improvement.Two great episodes which featured very little Boba Fett tells me they need to improve the lead character a hell of a lot.

Edited by sym8
  • Like 2

Yeah, you know you have a shitty show on your hands when the two best episodes don’t feature your main character.

I found the Mandalorian stuff far more interesting than the Boba Fett stuff and while the finale did try to go out with a bang, it didn’t really impress all that much. I doubt I’d give a second season a go.

• Like 2