The (2024) Pro Wrestling Thread: NWA/NJPW/AEW/ROH/WWE/Impact/Indies

DragonClaws

Dwayne "The Walking Billboard" Johnson reveals his newest business venture. His very own line of skincare products for men.

And @PandaPawPaw before you get your hopes up some of the products are already sold out!

• Sad 1

PandaPawPaw
1 hour ago, laagi said:

Dwayne "The Walking Billboard" Johnson reveals his newest business venture. His very own line of skincare products for men.

And @PandaPawPaw before you get your hopes up some of the products are already sold out!

Damn it! I wanted some nice Samoan cocoa butter with a hint of vanilla for my furry body. :(

Waiting for him to come out with Brahma Bull condoms or some shit.

• Haha 1

PandaPawPaw

Not keen on her theme but cool she's in AEW! I like her dancing. :D

It's a shame the women's division sucks for the most part in AEW. I hope Hayter is back soon!

• Like 1

Koravec

So many topics and discussion I could throw out there overtime if this forum was more dedicated towards wrestling. And not that Im a massive fan, just interesting things to talk about and fill knowledge in.   But wouldnt want to clog up the forums with wrestling content. One thread is probably enough.

• Like 3

DragonClaws
Just now, Koravec said:

So many topics and discussion I could throw out there overtime if this forum was more dedicated towards wrestling. And not that Im a massive fan, just interesting things to talk about and fill knowledge in.   But wouldnt want to clog up the forums with wrestling content. One thread is probably enough.

Feel free to start any Wrestling related discussion you like in this thread.

• Like 1
  • Buddha Bless You 1

DragonClaws
On 3/11/2024 at 2:56 PM, PandaPawPaw said:

Geez, who isn't involved.

Hasnt his daughter recently been linked to this scandal aswell?.

• Like 1

PandaPawPaw
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Koravec said:

TBH the wrestling dedicated forums IMO are mostly people arguing which promotion is better and going on about how many ratings each show did instead of enjoying it. Like I see people going on about whether Sasha Banks got AEW over a million viewers this week (she didn't) and crapping on it.

It's cool to be interested in whatever but it shouldn't be the be all and end all.

Better posting here.

3 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

Hasnt his daughter recently been linked to this scandal aswell?.

Allegedly............................

I'm waiting for HHH to get accused.

Edited by PandaPawPaw
  • Like 1

PandaPawPaw
Posted (edited)

New season of Darkside of the Ring.

https://www .dailymotion.com/video/x8tzhju (remove the space after www)

"John Tenta couldn't be further from the monstrous 'Earthquake' WWF fans loved to hate. As his career faded, a health battle would threaten to take him from the family he loved."

Edited by PandaPawPaw
  • Like 2

Drunken Monk

I actually just watched my first episode of Dark Side of the Ring (the Montreal Screw Job episode). It was superb!

• Like 4

PandaPawPaw

I thought this was bad then I remembered AEW exist.

WTF! :rofl

PandaPawPaw

The Rock concert was OK though I prefer it when he's doing the music on his guitar but the promo after was good.

I hope he stays heel and it doesn't end at WM!

3 hours ago, PandaPawPaw said:

The Rock concert was OK though I prefer it when he's doing the music on his guitar but the promo after was good.

I hope he stays heel and it doesn't end at WM!

Yeah not a big fan of all these theatrics to be honest! I know it's always been and always will be part of Wrestling but at some point it's just silly and not enjoyable anymore. Not sure what kind of deal 'The Rock' signed with the WWE but I imagine he's got A LOT of leverage at this point so he can probably pretty much dictate what he wants.

• Like 1

PandaPawPaw
52 minutes ago, laagi said:

Yeah not a big fan of all these theatrics to be honest! I know it's always been and always will be part of Wrestling but at some point it's just silly and not enjoyable anymore. Not sure what kind of deal 'The Rock' signed with the WWE but I imagine he's got A LOT of leverage at this point so he can probably pretty much dictate what he wants.

'The Rock' appointed to UFC, WWE's TKO Group board of directors.

He's even above HHH and he didn't have to marry a McMahon. :P

PandaPawPaw
Posted (edited)

gi2xilawuaassyu-jpg.220379

GJJSRrDWwAAUB8R?format=jpg&name=large

I've never cared for Edge and found him meh and while at first I was enjoying Christian in AEW, his whole dead father schtick has gotten old and is played out.

Okada I like but he's been badly used in AEW and Kingston who was OK at one point, wrestles like a bellend. The machine gun chop shit is awful!

I like Storms timeless stuff even though she does go a bit OTT at times and May channelling her inner Storm is cool. Purrazzo and Rosa should be good.

Give no shits for Jericho and Hook who I also initially liked, just does the same shit. I can't see him doing much unless he puts some size on and gets rid of that stupid FTW belt who no one cares about.

Love Swerve! Best thing in AEW along with Samoa Joe.

Mone is cool. CEO! CEO! CEO!

Edited by PandaPawPaw

PandaPawPaw

Even though I'm not a ratings type of panda, not even I can ignore this.

GJy98nRXQAABBOF?format=jpg&name=small

That's this weeks Dynamite and RAW.

TK is literally just spending his dads money on this as a hobby and not as a business. He gives no fucks about how to do a good job and just thinks he knows best.

He can buy all the talent he wants but if you don't book them right or create some consistency then what's the point.

Also when the fuck is Hayter coming back!?

74e6d11daeeae261c5c7d07f2b0484342c72c370

• Like 1