The (2024) Pro Wrestling Thread: NWA/NJPW/AEW/ROH/WWE/Impact/Indies

DragonClaws

On 8/23/2023 at 3:24 PM, Omni Dragon said:

R.I.P to one of the all time greats:

I wish he'd taken more movie roles, he steal so many scene in Paradise Alley.

• Like 1

Can any of you tell me. Are all the matches listed out before they happen for certain dates? How do you know who exactly your gonna see. Or is it part surprise and part based off the ongoing storylines that you can geuss who may show up? 

I would really like to see a live Sting match. Is he not Currently wrestling or just show up randomly.   Is there somehow to know when he is going to show up next? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Koravec said:

Can any of you tell me. Are all the matches listed out before they happen for certain dates? How do you know who exactly your gonna see. Or is it part surprise and part based off the ongoing storylines that you can geuss who may show up? 

I would really like to see a live Sting match. Is he not Currently wrestling or just show up randomly.   Is there somehow to know when he is going to show up next? 

The house shows (non televised) usually have a expect to see so and so while the weekly shows are made the week before on the live show with the match ups and who you'll expect to see. Sometimes they update the card on Twitter.

Sting Wrestles now and then. Usually PPVs these days.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Koravec said:

Ah ok so chances of seeing him probably very slim for me

Yeah and he's retiring soon. You might want to wait to see who his final match is against and go to that?

• Like 1

OpiumKungFuCracker

That All Out show in Chicago was probably the best AEW ppv they’ve done by far.  You can argue every card on that show was match of the night. Solid all around. The crowd was on fire too.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, OpiumKungFuCracker said:

That All Out show in Chicago was probably the best AEW ppv they’ve done by far.  You can argue every card on that show was match of the night. Solid all around. The crowd was on fire too.

I liked Joe Vs the other guy. That was a hard hitting fight just like Miro/Hobbs was....................................................

................................sorry got distracted by your profile pic.

:D

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Watched WWE Payback the other night....very solid opening and main event matches

Becky Lynch and Trish Stratus really gave it their all in the Steel Cage to open Payback. This was an exciting match and even with Zoey Stark getting involved, Lynch defeated Stratus with a Manhandle Slam off the top rope. Stratus even got another dose of karma when Stark, getting berated from Stratus post-match, was on the receiving end of a Stark Z-360. 

The main event between Seth Freaking Rollins and Shinsuke Nakamura for the World Heavyweight Championship was really great too. Nakamura practically pulled off so much of his playbook, but in the end Rollins narrowly was able to hit his Stomp and retain the title. 

Rhea Ripley retained her Women's Title against Raquel Rodriguez once again thanks to Dominic Mysterio,, who also helped fellow Judgment Day cohorts Finn Balor and Damien Priest win the Tag Team Titles from Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens in a Pittsburgh Street Fight match. 

Cody Rhodes went on the Grayson Waller Effect to announce that Jey Uso is not only staying with WWE, but he is now officially on the RAW roster. 

The Miz was in for a shocker when Payback host John Cena announced he would be the Special Referee in his match against L.A. Knight...Yeah! (was doing Knight's tagline there LOL) Knight defeated the Miz. 

Rey Mysterio retained his United States Championship against Austin Theory. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Nia Jax re-signed with WWE last month and made her official return last night on RAW, taking out both Raquel Rodriguez and WWE Raw Women's Champ Rhea Ripley. 

Bryan Danielson announced that when his daughter turns seven next year, he will retire from full-time ring competition but will appear in "special attractions" should AEW need him. 

Speaking of AEW, superstars from both AEW and WWE actually banded together last weekend to attend the funeral of Windham "Bray Wyatt" RotundaTony Khan supported those in AEW who wanted to pay their respects and even paid for their traveling to attend the funeral. Matt Hardy was among the AEW talent at Rotunda's funeral. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, PandaPawPaw said:

F5mWTGSXYAEgB43?format=jpg&name=large

F5oPA1SawAAjcVk?format=jpg&name=large

Looks like it'll be another AEW x NJPW event.........................

Can't wait to see the rest of this card. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Drunken Monk said:

Looks like Jade Cargill wrestled her final match for AEW tonight as she’s rumored to debut for WWE later this year.

Hopefully they can teach her to wrestle.

Anyone watching Wrestlers on NETFLIX? It's OK but I'm not loving it. Leila Grey being in it is good as she's hawt!

F5I696wWkAABrH5?format=jpg&name=large

EyEJ7X3W8AYz7Qo?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by PandaPawPaw
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

OpiumKungFuCracker
On 9/17/2023 at 5:44 AM, PandaPawPaw said:

Hopefully they can teach her to wrestle.

Anyone watching Wrestlers on NETFLIX? It's OK but I'm not loving it. Leila Grey being in it is good as she's hawt!

F5I696wWkAABrH5?format=jpg&name=large

EyEJ7X3W8AYz7Qo?format=jpg&name=large

Sasha Banks Mercedes Mone clone I could live with that.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, OpiumKungFuCracker said:

Sasha Banks Mercedes Mone clone I could live with that.

Unlike Banks and Iraq, Leila has a set of WMDs.

• Like 1
  • Love 1