The (2024) Pro Wrestling Thread: NWA/NJPW/AEW/ROH/WWE/Impact/Indies

DragonClaws

I didn't see all of Dynamite last night but the ending segment was killer and definitely helped show Hangman's descent into madness.

I read that Swerve vs. Hangman will be the main event on Saturday and I'm guessing will be the culmination of this year-long feud.

• Like 2

PandaPawPaw
4 hours ago, SunChien said:

I didn't see all of Dynamite last night but the ending segment was killer and definitely helped show Hangman's descent into madness.

I read that Swerve vs. Hangman will be the main event on Saturday and I'm guessing will be the culmination of this year-long feud.

Cool image but it kinda looks like he's drinking the petrol. :P

11.jpg.1907e222dbce892b1ca78d6b8561cd4c.jpg

Also Okada vs Bitch 1/2/3. :P

12.jpg.4cbc702210b8c3d6574bf5bd8b758d94.jpg

• Haha 1

PandaPawPaw

Well All Out was something! I didn't realise there were so many matches which I gave no shits about.

Pac/Ospreay was good but had so many stupid kick outs! It spoiled a decent match.

MJF/Garcia was meh and the latter sucks!

Mone/Shida was really poor. I like Mone and think Shida is underrated but this match just didn't work.

Nightingale/Santander was really fun and a great match! Both girls laid it in and they look like actual wrestlers! Probably the best match of the night.

Page/Strickland was average! It looks awesome on paper but the match just didn't deliver! It all felt really samey plus the syringe stuff made me just hate it even more.

Oh and attempted murder!

The fuck is going on!

Edited by PandaPawPaw

OpiumKungFuCracker
On 9/8/2024 at 5:33 PM, PandaPawPaw said:

Well All Out was something! I didn't realise there were so many matches which I gave no shits about.

Pac/Ospreay was good but had so many stupid kick outs! It spoiled a decent match.

MJF/Garcia was meh and the latter sucks!

Mone/Shida was really poor. I like Mone and think Shida is underrated but this match just didn't work.

Nightingale/Santander was really fun and a great match! Both girls laid it in and they look like actual wrestlers! Probably the best match of the night.

Page/Strickland was average! It looks awesome on paper but the match just didn't deliver! It all felt really samey plus the syringe stuff made me just hate it even more.

Oh and attempted murder!

The fuck is going on!

20240908_075027_1.gif.bbbb120d83d931c691656b7796ae70b5.gif

• Haha 1

PandaPawPaw

Muto enters with a cool flip over the tops rope and flips the bird whereas Bam responds with a cartwheel. I just found it funny as heck. :P

• Like 1

On 9/13/2024 at 7:55 AM, PandaPawPaw said:

Gawd dayum! Never thought I'd see it! :cool

Glad to see it back, the show's set to return on December 14th on NBC & Peacock.  

https://variety.com/2024/tv/news/wwe-saturday-nights-main-event-nbc-peacock-premiere-date-1236144941/

I'd love it if they played the old Animotion intro like the old days.

Edited by SunChien
  • Like 1