Anybody know anything about this possible Jackie Chan Stunt Team member?

J.J. Hayden

Question

Anybody know anything about this guy? I came across this picture on a Chinese website that was about the JC Stunt Team. It had them numbered and had about a paragraph on each member and some pictures too. But this guy had his name numbered but no bio and no films listed. There are a couple of pics of him with members of the team, so he was certainly involved with them. The name given was 李英勇 Li Ying-yong, but, the name doesn't ring a bell and I couldn't find anything on him. Did they mess up his name? Was he just never used in a significant enough way to be credited? Did he leave the team or was he even on it at all?

These are the questions I'd like answers to or even thoughts on. Here is a pic of him with He Jun on the right. Any help would be great.

Cheers

Li Ying-yong.jpg

• Like 5

5 answers to this question

thats Mr Lee, korean action actor and stuntman who began working as Jackie's double on The Medallion, off top of my head i know he doubled Jackie on The Medallion, Tuxedo, Twins Effect, New Police Story, Shanghai Knights, Around the World in 80 Days, The Foreigner, Bleeding Steel, etc...

• Like 9

Cheers Mike, I thought he looked a bit like him and I wanted to get some fresh eyes, but to be honest I can't recall seeing him smiling even when playing the hero :P so it threw me off a bit.

It's no wonder I couldn't find anything else on him, I was searching for a ghost, never heard him referred to as Li Ying-yong.

Cheers for the help again.

• Like 3