Hot Blood (2021)

laagi

While I'm not entirely sure what to make of the trailer, it does feature enough ass kickery to keep it on my radar. Maybe a good mix of action and comedy to look forward to?

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, ShaOW!linDude said:

I'm down for this.

I'm positive this could deliver! The three leads all have a Martial Arts and Stunts background. Some of them worked on big budget movies already. I'm looking forward to it...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Super Ninja said:

I'm officially interested. This might turn out to be everything Fist and Furious should have been.

Funny you mention this because I had the same thought. Martial Artist/Stunt Man turned lead actor. Unfortunately it didn't turn out very well. I hope they can do something good with this. It's certainly a different approach and less serious judging from the trailer.

• Like 3

On 3/15/2022 at 9:30 PM, DrNgor said:

Did anyone ever see this?

Those hoping for a MA extravaganza will probably be sorely disappointed.

For the most part this is a drama about friendship and even as such it is not all that well produced. However, the three leads are thankfully very likeable so a lot can be forgiven.

You'll have to wait until the last 30 minutes or so to get some actual fighting. For the most part it is enjoyable although not as polished. Featuring a rather raw style of Taekwondo. It's unusual but enjoyable. Also including the use of knives and axes.

Overall this is more of a indie production approach to a MA drama. At least everyone involved seem to have had a good time! I'd be curious to see what they could do with a bigger budget. Recommended if you don't mind its aforementioned flaws.

Edited by laagi
  • Like 2