The Vinegar Syndrome Blu-ray Thread

21 hours ago, Django said:

Me too, that Shaolin VS WuTong tease is hard not to get excited about...

That completely passed me by. Where did you get this info?

• Like 2

Does anyone else received a similar message ?

Mélusine

Activate your account

Hi, you are receiving this email because you are a Vinegar Syndrome customer. With the launch of Vinegar Syndrome's sister website, Mélusine, we are giving you the opportunity to easily activate your account for the new store. All you have to do is use the link below.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, ShawAngela said:

Mélusine

Activate your account

Hi, you are receiving this email because you are a Vinegar Syndrome customer. With the launch of Vinegar Syndrome's sister website, Mélusine, we are giving you the opportunity to easily activate your account for the new store. All you have to do is use the link below.

Yes I did. But I didn't trust it.

6 minutes ago, Yggdrasil said:

Yes I did. But I didn't trust it.

Ok, me neither. I tried to search on google with mélusine.com and I got a reply "well, we can't reach this site", which made me become even more suspicious...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Yggdrasil said:

Yes I did. But I didn't trust 

4 hours ago, ShawAngela said:

Mélusine

Activate your account

It's legit, I signed up earler today. Vinegar Syndrome is spliting their adult and sexploitation titles along with 4 or 5 other labels to the Melusine site that officially opens August 1st. It just asks you to create a password that you can use on the new site but it also kinda connects you to the regular VS site incase you want to combine purchases. 

Edited by Scottfu
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Stewart said:

They’re splitting all their adult DVDs to a separate site

Not just DVD but all adult Blu-ray, UHD and DVD. 

• Like 1

Chu Liu Hsiang
On 7/29/2023 at 12:01 AM, ShawAngela said:

Mélusine

Activate your account

Yes! I had deleted it without even reading it haha. Thought it was the usual spam.

1 hour ago, Chu Liu Hsiang said:

Yes! I had deleted it without even reading it haha. Thought it was the usual spam.

µI took a look at the VS site after readin @Scottfu's post, and saw that it wasn,t a spam...

I wish they would do more american flicks and preferrably as double features or even better box sets. American Kickboxer is one I would love to see, never seen it as uncut. To be the best is another would love, overlooked those in past but partly or likely mostly as saw them in cut form and bad quality.

• Like 3

Chemical Lemon
8 minutes ago, ChillyChong said:

Start to feel too much releases are flooding into market now. Both look interesting

Does ghost nursing have an alternate title that anyone knows. I swear I’ve seen this but maybe with demon in the title. 

2 hours ago, Chemical Lemon said:

Does ghost nursing have an alternate title that anyone knows. I swear I’ve seen this but maybe with demon in the title. 

Maybe you saw Seeding of a Ghost? Norman Chu has a similar look there and the movie has black magic too.

Edited by Hugo Manuel

Chemical Lemon
12 minutes ago, Hugo Manuel said:

Maybe you saw Seeding of a Ghost? Norman Chu has a similar look there and the movie has black magic too.

I’ve definitely seen seeding of a ghost but it’s not the one I’m thinking of. I forget the details about the movie but I think it was a Taiwanese movie. I have it on dvd somewhere, gonna need to go digging. I feel like I would remember the name ghost nursing. Either way I’ll pick this up. Either as an upgrade or even better something I’ve never seen

• Like 2

• Administrator
On 9/1/2023 at 12:11 PM, nahnahnah said:

VSA-037_case_mockup_front_preorder_2646x

ghostnursingslipfrontpreorder_2048x.jpg?

These guys are delivering some interesting titles!

On 9/1/2023 at 12:25 PM, Chemical Lemon said:

Not that I'm aware of. But it's easy to get confused as at least 73 movies with the word "ghost" in the title were released in Hong Kong between 1970 and 1990!

I haven't seen either of these two films.

• Like 2
  • Buddha Bless You 1

Wanted to bring this to the attention of Bruceploitation fans, VS is doing the restoration work for Pulse Video France for a couple of their titles (Karate vs Mafia and Cameroon Connection). So it's possible VS releases their own version of these films.

Screenshot_2023-09-09 Vinegar Syndrome Discussion Thread - Page 6258 - Blu-ray Forum.png

Edited by Yihetuan
  • Like 3
  • Buddha Bless You 1