Have the "Fearless" TV ads appeared on networks?

Guest W Hong

If there are some TV ads for the upcoming movie "Jet Li's Fearless", then have you seen any of them on the TV networks or at least on the cable channels?

And do you know if Jet Li or anybody else is doing some kind of promotion(s) for this movie?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Running Man
If there are some TV ads for the upcoming movie "Jet Li's Fearless", then have you seen any of them on the TV networks or at least on the cable channels?

Plenty.

And do you know if Jet Li or anybody else is doing some kind of promotion(s) for this movie?

I heard he is gonna be on Jimmy Kimbel this Thursday. Also, he did an NFL TV promo that aired the other day.

Guest Markgway

Good news: 'Fearless' entered at #2 in the US top ten and made a reasonable $10.6m. :)

Bad news: It was beaten to the #1 spot by - I kid you not - 'Jackass Number Two' which made $17.5m MORE(!) :rolleyes

America: Strange country. :x

Guest jirpy100

"Bad news: It was beaten to the #1 spot by - I kid you not - 'Jackass Number Two' which made $17.5m MORE(!)

America: Strange country."

This will probably happen in most of countries, if not all.

Guest jirpy100

At least we know better... ;)

Film is still in its infancy in the grand scheme of things. How many centuries did it take writers to be taken seriously? They were probably called stupid, wasteful, and weird for writing in the beginning... just give it a few more centuries, people will evolve and catch up... :P

We've all tried getting the average 20's male to watch subtitled films, and it just doesn't work, you know it, I know it, we just have to live with it. Most people are still clinging to their primal instinct which makes them fear everything that is different, thus we have wars, racial violence, discrimination... I think society simply evolved too quickly technologically, by the hands of just a few people, while the world is made up of the many, not the other way around unfortunately!!

"the object of manking should lie in its highest individuals"

Nietzsche wrote alot about the individual.

Guest The Running Man
Good news: 'Fearless' entered at #2 in the US top ten and made a reasonable $10.6m.

Bad news: It was beaten to the #1 spot by - I kid you not - 'Jackass Number Two' which made $17.5m MORE(!)

America: Strange country.

Actually, it's a very good sign for my "strange" country. :b

Consider, Jackass 2 opened on more than 3,000 screens around the country and it opened with 28 mil.

Fearless opened on over 1,000 screens, which was roughly the same amount as The Protector opened, and it made 10 mil.

Also consider that since it did open at around the same amount of screens as The Protector, it made twice the amount of box office in it's opening weekend than The Protector. And Fearless opened in a bit less screens than Danny the Dog and it still made the same amount in it's opening weekend.

Guest Markgway

Yeah, I know FEARLESS has done well, it's just pathetic that so many dorks would pay to see JACKASS instead -- a film named after its braindead audience. Mind you, the UK has a copycat show, DIRTY BUGGERS or something, that's apparently much worse(!) :rolleyes

Archived