Pumpkinhead (TBA) - Reboot to the 1988 Lance Henriksen Classic

AlbertV

Nate Atkins has written a reboot to the 1988 horror film Pumpkinhead for Paramount Players, who are responsible for horror films such as Paranormal Activity: Next of Kin, Spell, and the upcoming prequels to both Orphan and Pet Semetary. A director should be name within the next few months. The film revolved around a farmer who has a witch conjure up a demon to go after the group responsible for his son's death only to regret it later. 

https://bloody-disgusting.com/exclusives/3692036/pumpkinhead-paramount-players-conjuring-remake-stan-winstons-classic-exclusive/

• Like 3

The original "Pumpkinhead" is one of my favorite horror films(Haven't seen the sequels yet for some reason). Watched it again recently and I think it still holds up. But this, I don't see it being good. I'll watch the trailer, but my expectations for this are as low as you can go. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, DarthKato said:

The original "Pumpkinhead" is one of my favorite horror films(Haven't seen the sequels yet for some reason). Watched it again recently and I think it still holds up. But this, I don't see it being good. I'll watch the trailer, but my expectations for this are as low as you can go. 

I agree. I will wait and see. Speaking of the original, here's a video I took at a Q&A with Lance Henriksen about how he took the role of Ed in the original film:

• Like 4