The Big Boss strange thing

ShawAngela

As I said in another thread, I watched The Big Boss again yesterday.

And I found something strange : when Tony Liu comes to kill the prostitutes after she talked to Bruce Lee, she seems to dream to something and then, she is killed.

If she had seen, Liu Yung, she would have been afraid, but as it seems that she didn't see him, then, it's likely because he arrived at her back.

So, how come the following image shows her with the knife in her breast as if she had been hurt at the front and not at the back ??!!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, ShawAngela said:

As I said in another thread, I watched The Big Boss again yesterday.

And I found something strange : when Tony Liu comes to kill the prostitutes after she talked to Bruce Lee, she seems to dream to something and then, she is killed.

If she had seen, Liu Yung, she would have been afraid, but as it seems that she didn't see him, then, it's likely because he arrived at her back.

So, how come the following image shows her with the knife in her breast as if she had been hurt at the front and not at the back ??!!

This scene had really bad audio jump cuts and out of sync sound effects, on the VHS tape I owned. It's baffled fans for year's, it might have been discussed in the following thread?.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, DragonClaws said:

This scene had really bad audio jump cuts and out of sync sound effects, on the VHS tape I owned. It's baffled fans for year's, it might have been discussed in the following thread?.

I just read again what you said about the missing or deleted scenes in the four movies, and didn't see anything regarding ho the prostitute is killed...

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ShawAngela said:

I just read again what you said about the missing or deleted scenes in the four movies, and didn't see anything regarding ho the prostitute is killed...

I wasn;t sure if anyone had brought the topic up in that thread?. I recently found a copy of the Hong Kong Legends Platminum Edition of The Big Boss at my parents house. I'll re-watch the film again, and let you know my thoughts on this sequence you have highlighted.

• Like 3

On 11/2/2021 at 2:00 PM, ShawAngela said:

Personally I think it was just a continuity error.

• Like 4