Fists of fury lobby card, which rather looks to be a picture for The Big Boss

ShawAngela

I think the background might of been cut and pasted but it also looks pretty real. Maybe rehearsal stuff or they cut out the part where they fight in the jungle and predator shows up. :P

• Like 2

Do you think that the other actor is Han Ying Chieh ?

The background is strange, yes, unless the scene takes place here Mara Yi did the washing, but if it as the case, the other fighter should be Tony Liu and not Han Ying Chieh...

• Like 2

WarriorBloodCrest
3 hours ago, ShawAngela said:

I'm pretty sure that particular photo, although with certain parts of the final fight in the movie, were filmed in Hong Kong's New Territories area, hence the usual background (in comparison to the actual setting of Big Boss). 

Also, I'd love to read a full-blown review/essay on the movie on your end.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, ShawAngela said:

Do you think that the other actor is Han Ying Chieh ?

15 hours ago, ShawAngela said:

Does anyone know where it takes place in one of these movies ? Could it be a cut scene ?

11 hours ago, WarriorBloodCrest said:

I'm pretty sure that particular photo, although with certain parts of the final fight in the movie, were filmed in Hong Kong's New Territories area, hence the usual background (in comparison to the actual setting of Big Boss). 

It's Hang Ying Chieh in the photo, was this picture taken during The Big Boss shoot at Wader Studios?. @ShawAngela, its an American lobby card for The Big Boss. The movie was titled Fists of Fury, for its U.S Theatrical release in the 1970's. Fist of Fury became The Chinese Connection, and Way of the Dragon was re-titled Return of the Dragon.

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 5