Has anyone been watching any 80s/Current Horror Recently?

SuperTiaanBro

Watched M. Night Shyamalan's Psychological Horror Film "Split(2016)" today. It was pretty good. I forgot that it was the sequel to "Possible Spoiler" "Unbreakable(2000)" "Spoiler End", so I need to watch it and the sequel to this movie also. 

• Like 3

I’ve been watching a lot of 90’s/2000’s horror: House of WaxI Know What You Did Last SummerValentine, Urban LegendThe Relic etc.

I try and watch modern horror when I can. I’ve seen MalignantThe Conjuring 3, V/H/S 94 and a handful of others recently.

• Like 4

I recently ordered the Friday the 13th boxset from Shout Factory. Even though I'm only a big fan of the first three movies as well as the remake, I'm gonna go through every installment as I haven't seen some of them before.

• Like 5
  • Buddha Bless You 1

15 hours ago, DiP said:

I recently ordered the Friday the 13th boxset from Shout Factory. Even though I'm only a big fan of the first three movies as well as the remake, I'm gonna go through every installment as I haven't seen some of them before.

one of the BEST sets in ages

• Like 2

IMO 78-88 was peak horror for me (HUGE slasher fan).

Due to the new Evul Dead game coming out i recently rewatched the original, part 2 up soon.  

Tonight I went with (for the first time)

MV5BNzk5ODA5ZTUtZTkyMy00ZTNkLTk2MWYtY2NlY2IyMzczMDM2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQ2MjQyNDc@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg.f90150f7c98497f19f811e4d35d29878.jpg

• Like 2

SuperTiaanBro
On 5/21/2022 at 8:55 AM, DiP said:

I don't think you'll be disappointed. I got the boxset a while ago and I've seen nearly all the movies and they're great. Even the bad ones are enjoyable to watch.

• Like 2

J.J. Hayden

Finally got some time a few months back to check out the rest of John Carpenter's films that I hadn't seen yet. For the most part it was disappointing, with the exception of Prince Of Darkness which I liked and Village Of The Damned which I found OK, but I'm not a big horror fan anyway.

• Like 2