Survive the Game (2021) - Chad Michael Murray, Bruce Willis, Swen Temmel

AlbertV

I talk to director James Cullen Bressack about making the film. It's a throwback to 90's buddy action films and Bruce Willis looks like he is having fun with his character.

• Like 3

Looks like it might be pretty good. At least Bruce Willis seems to be trying. Haven't been able to say that for a while. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, DarthKato said:

Looks like it might be pretty good. At least Bruce Willis seems to be trying. Haven't been able to say that for a while. 

Bruce Willis is going to be the Nicolas Cage. He's already got one new film,  Apex, out next week and then another, Deadlock, in December. 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, AlbertV said:

Bruce Willis is going to be the Nicolas Cage. He's already got one new film,  Apex, out next week and then another, Deadlock, in December. 

I defiantly see the similarities to Cage. He's gotten to the point that he will accept anything, regardless of quality. Well, Apex looks kind of bleh, but Deadlock seems interesting. I don't think I've ever seen Bruce Willis as a villain before. 

• Like 2