What are your 'Desert Island Discs' of 70's Fu?

shukocarl1441996347

shukocarl1441996347

Here in the UK we have a radio show where musicians, celebrities and people in public life are asked what 'records' they would take to a desert island with them.

With this in mind, what would be your favourite 70'son-Enter the Tiger. Fu discs (Blu or DVD) you'd take with you?

Lets keep it down to say...five.

Mine would be: One Armed Boxer, The New One Armed Swordsman, Way of the Dragon, Fist of the Double K and Exit the Dragon-Enter the Tiger

• Like 4

The Hot, The Cool and The Vicious, The Victim, Invincible Armour, Master Killer and Seven Grandmasters 

It’s hard to pick though…

• Like 3

Fists Of The Double K, Bruce Lee's Secret, Big Boss,Master Of The Flying Guillotine,Bloody Fists.

Ask me tomorrow and i'll probably have a different Five :smile

• Like 3

Warriors Two,Five Superfighters,Sun Dragon,The Victim,The Odd Couple,Snake in the eagles shadow,but like other people this may change tomorrow 

• Like 2

Shaolin Hand Lock, Fist of fury, Dragon blows or Furious Ultimatum, Furious slaughter, Super power.

And, like the other members, 5 is not enough and I may change my choices on tomorrow !

• Like 3