Karate Rock?

Guest Chinatown Kid

Guest Chinatown Kid

I was wondering if anybody has seen this film and could give me their opinion or comments on it? I found it on the xploitedcinema site and the description says it's a Karate Kid style movie starring Antonio Sabato Jr( I think he was in The Big Hit). It's also an Italian production. Just wanted to know if it was any good because I'm thinking about ordering it along with the uncut version of Fear City and Slaughter in San Francisco(The version I have under the Karate Cop title is poor quality). Any info would be greatly appreciated.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chinatown Kid

Wow, this must be a pretty obscure movie lol. Guess I'll take a chance on it anyway, if it's crap it won't be the first time I've regreted buying a flick. :\

Guest Chinatown Kid

Warning: Don't go anywhere near this film! Looks like it was directed, acted, and choreographed by amatuers. Who ever choreographed the fights didn't know anything about martial arts and evidently just made it up himself. Except for a few awkwardly executed basic kicks, knees, and punches nothing else in the fights even resembles Karate. I would like to nominate this movie as one of the worst ever made in the world, let alone the Martial Arts genre! :rolleyes

Guest Lui Chai Linag

Well, that's a nice and informative monologue.

Thanks for still taking the time to let us know about this horrible movie even though nobody replyed!

Archived