Fast X (2023) - Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez, Tyrese Gibson, Chris "Ludacris" Bridges, Jason Momoa

AlbertV

If there's one thing Fast X delivers it's a whole lot of nothingness. Car go vroom, Something go boom, Dom go...

vlcsnap-2023-08-22-22h18m55s847.png

I never thought I'd say this since technically it's still an "action" movie (is it?) but I was bored out of my freaking mind!

I couldn't care less for the story, characters or what actually happened on screen. Not only is it just plain ridiculous, something that can be embraced to a certain degree but worst of all it doesn't matter *the rock voice*. Cause we all know by now nobody is ever dead, no car ever broken and Dom Toretto and his crew are the real life avengers.

Fast and Furious at this point just sucks plain and simple. I don't care how many cameos, returns, explosions, cars, locations and what not they throw at the screen. Just let this franchise die once and for all and for god's sake please have the dignity of not bringing Brian back as some CGI monstrosity.

One last thing can anyone enlighten me why the f Dom's kid is black? Or did I miss some of his extramarital activities? Oh yeah another thing I never ever wanna see Dom and Letty getting down. I fear it would haunt me forever.

• Like 1

Drunken Monk
44 minutes ago, laagi said:

One last thing can anyone enlighten me why the f Dom's kid is black? Or did I miss some of his extramarital activities? Oh yeah another thing I never ever wanna see Dom and Letty getting down. I fear it would haunt me forever.

According to various sources online, Vin Diesel, and I quote, "has African America heritage." Some sources claim his dad was black. Diesel himself doesn't talk about his father but has said that he can consider himself a person of color. I suppose he thought he could combine his mysterious ethnicity with Elsa Pataky's Spanish DNA and come away with a black son.

Not that it matters. It's not like his ethnicity takes away (or adds) to the film.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I don't even know if I've seen this one! They all start to look the same.

Dom going on about family.

Cars flying all over the shop!

Some love shit.

Tyrese doing lame comedy etc.

Michelle Rodriguez looking constipated.

Bah!

53a2b30b6194b206c42e7314f9a98365.jpg

Edited by PandaPawPaw
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Drunken Monk said:

According to various sources online, Vin Diesel, and I quote, "has African America heritage."

Dr Evil Whatever GIF

3 hours ago, PandaPawPaw said:

Dom going on about family.

Cars flying all over the shop!

Some love shit.

Tyrese doing lame comedy etc.

Michelle Rodriguez looking constipated.

At this point of the franchise I have to wonder if any of the regulars show up for anyhting more than a paycheck. The only ones remotely enjoying themselves on screen in this latest installment seem to be John Cena and Jason Momoa.

• Like 2

On 8/23/2023 at 12:03 PM, laagi said:

At this point of the franchise I have to wonder if any of the regulars show up for anyhting more than a paycheck. The only ones remotely enjoying themselves on screen in this latest installment seem to be John Cena and Jason Momoa.

I don't get the love for Momoa. He's looks like he needs a good wash!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Drunken Monk
On 8/25/2023 at 4:12 AM, PandaPawPaw said:

My wife would certainly offer to bathe him.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Drunken Monk said:

My wife would certainly offer to bathe him.

You need to roll around in some mud or not wash for a good ass while then.

:P

• Like 1

I saw the film last night...I had to laugh because I can never see Jason Momoa the same way again, especially after this

Jason Momoa's Camp Performance in 'Fast X' Is Taking Over the Internet

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 8/25/2023 at 9:12 AM, PandaPawPaw said:

Definitely. And I also feel that way when I see Statham (and worse, since the older he gets the smellier he looks), even though with this one I know nobody who finds him attractive.

I don't think that's even the issue with Momoa for me, since that was not the case when he was on Baywatch: Hawaii, and I still fancied the other two guys but felt indifferent to him.

I just don't see it.

But many friends of mine do find him amazing.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Drunken Monk said:

With the destruction of Jonathan Majors' career recently, we might also have seen the end of the Fast and Furious franchise since Vin Diesel has been accused of sexual battery...

https://variety.com/2023/film/news/vin-diesel-sexual-battery-assistant-1235848731/

Sad if true but I'm sure Vin is like - 'Prove it! I was hanging out with family!'

1FYH.gif