RIP Brad Allan

Drunken Monk

Unbelievable. So sad to hear. Looks like The Kingsman prequel will be his last credit as stunt coordinator and second unit director.  Hopefully they will give a tribute to him in the credits.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Really sad. Goergeous is one of my favourite Jackie films and their duel is one of the best hand to hand fights of Jackie's career. I also love the footage of Brad doubling Ron Smoorenburg and his astonishing display during the fight demonstration in Jackie Chan: My Stunts. Never seen this clip before of him and Jackie on SNL: 

Does anyone know what happened? I can't find any details online.

Edited by SamSeed
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

what sad news .... he was so young and talented. I still remember when I met him years ago and he was very kind in taking a picture together. Rip

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Can't believe this, truly shocked. When I was young I used to watch the  interview he gave on the HKL Dragons Forever disc all the time showing his amazing acrobatic skills. Very sad.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Very, very sad. R.I.P. Bradley James Allan.

Last night I showed my wife and daughter the final fight from Gorgeous as a tribute to his legacy. Wonderful fight!

And he did great work in Hollywood, too. He'll be missed.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I'm in complete shock to have heard that. He not only had the amazing skills, but he also had the comic chops to make a perfect on-screen fighter. RIP Bradley James Allan...one of the greats!

brad-allan-6ae966b2-27ff-45cf-82ae-9e6e9

Here he is in an episode of Mutant X against future Scorpion King franchise star Victor Webster

Edited by AlbertV
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1