Legend of the White Dragon - Jason David Frank (aka Green/White Ranger)

DrNgor

This is the first feature film from Bat in the Sun Productions, founded by father-son duo Sean and Aaron Schoenke. They are the guys responsible for the awesome "Super Power Beat Down" series and the excellent short film "Batman: Dying is Easy".

Jason David Frank isn't the only Power Ranger alumnus. Megaforce's Ciara Hanna and Time Force's Jason Faunt are also in the cast. Plus, Mark Dacascos and Mayling Ng are also in it.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt12446086/

• Like 3

TigerCage1990

I'm so happy that it will finally be released. I only wished that Hanshi Frank was alive to see it himself. I was happy to be apart of the Kickstarter to help him make his dream come dream making this movie.

• Like 3

Towards the end of my Space Wars: Quest for the Deepstar interview, Rachele Brooke Smith and I talked a bit about Legend of the White Dragon as she is in the film and she said how emotional it's going to be because of JDF and how much she had enjoyed working with him on the film. I didn't know until the interview she has a gymnastics/dance/martial arts background (I know she was the lead villain in one of the Bring It On movies LOL) , but is a nerd when it comes to fight scenes. From the trailer, that's Rachele with JDF. I can't wait to see the film..hopefully it will be near me.

Screenshot 2023-04-18 144717.png

Edited by AlbertV
  • Sad 4

Aaron Schoenke announced the release date, originally set for September, will now be pushed back to early 2024 because they are doing reshoots and want to give JDF an epic send off.

image.png.39932ce0d647475c6e7b5c6b0a9f2fc2.png

Edited by AlbertV
  • Like 3