Regarding Game of Death: Definitive Edit

Josh Baker

Josh Baker

I've been blocked on YouTube worldwide and it is cost prohibitive for me to upload to Vimeo- would people here be willing to pay £1-2 to access the edit on Patreon? With this I will throw in a Patreon exclusive commentary track and comparison videos that highlight my changes.

If there are any difficulties accessing the video I have the mp4 file on drive and will send you that. In fact, I would rather just send you the file directly but I dont know of any hosting sites that would let me do that.

I would rather let you guys all see it for free but it seems avenues for that to happen are being closed off to me rapidly- if this is ok please message me on here or to me directly.

Thank you for your support,

Josh

eledoremassis02

You could always off load it to google drive or a free mega account (both let you download and watch videos) All my G.O.D videos always get blocked worldwide yet there are so many that havent 

• Like 2

ShawAngela

If you want to send ir for free to people such as members here without it being seen on the internet, you can use the site Grosfichiers.com.

• Like 1

Il y a 9 heures, Josh Baker a déclaré:

J’ai été bloqué sur YouTube dans le monde entier et le coût est prohibitif pour moi de télécharger sur Vimeo - les gens ici seraient-ils prêts à payer £ 1-2 pour accéder à l’édition sur Patreon? Avec cela, je vais lancer une piste de commentaire exclusive Patreon et des vidéos de comparaison qui mettent en évidence mes changements.

S’il y a des difficultés à accéder à la vidéo, j’ai le fichier mp4 sur le lecteur et je vous l’enverrai. En fait, je préfère simplement vous envoyer le fichier directement, mais je ne connais aucun site d’hébergement qui me permettrait de le faire.

Je préfère vous laisser tous le voir gratuitement, mais il semble que les avenues pour que cela se produise me soient rapidement fermées - si cela va bien, veuillez m’envoyer un message ici ou directement à moi.

Merci pour votre soutien,

Josh

9 hours ago, Josh Baker said:

I've been blocked on YouTube worldwide and it is cost prohibitive for me to upload to Vimeo- would people here be willing to pay £1-2 to access the edit on Patreon? With this I will throw in a Patreon exclusive commentary track and comparison videos that highlight my changes.

If there are any difficulties accessing the video I have the mp4 file on drive and will send you that. In fact, I would rather just send you the file directly but I dont know of any hosting sites that would let me do that.

I would rather let you guys all see it for free but it seems avenues for that to happen are being closed off to me rapidly- if this is ok please message me on here or to me directly.

Thank you for your support,

Josh

Josh Baker
22 hours ago, YATTOU said:

peux tu m envoyer ta  video god a mon mail yattouali@yahoo.com merci beaucoup

Sure thing man 

• Like 1

On 7/8/2021 at 1:21 AM, YATTOU said:

peux tu m envoyer ta  video god a mon mail yattouali@yahoo.com merci beaucoup

So, another French people on board ?

• Like 1