Silk movie w/CrouchingTHD's Chang Chen looks REALLY good

Guest W Hong

I was somehow able to find out about the new Taiwanese movie called "Silk", which stars Chang Chen of "Crouching Tiger,...". I think that I found out about this movie after looking at a website for a recent film festival. I looked at the trailer on its official website, and this movie looks like it's a REALLY good Taiwanese horror movie.

I wonder how come "Silk" doesn't seem to be that well known except in Taiwan, other parts of Asia, and in this year's Cannes Film Festival.

The official website for "Silk" is "www.silkthemovie.com". I very much suggest that you look at this website and the trailer, especially if you're a fan of Asian horror movies, horror movies in general, or a Chang Chen fan. This movie looks like it should be seen in a theatre, and not just on DVD. It also might be a good movie to watch on Halloween.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest moviegyrl

You're right! It does "look REALLY good." I don't care for horror flicks, but I am intrigued by that "Menger Sponge" device. I wonder if it is based upon genuine ancient technology (i.e. capturing plasmatic forms).

Archived