Mystery of Chessboxing (1979) - Fanmade Digital Restoration

TheKungFuRobber

On 7/10/2021 at 5:08 PM, Ninja Sinai said:

I designed a custom cover for Kung Fu Robbers release.. I wanted to retain the look of the original poster but make it look more slicker with some new modern touches etc.

Let me know what you think..

DVD_Case_Mockup_3.jpg

Hay everyone.

I know many of you loved the sleeve design I did for The KungFuRobbers awesome BluRay release of Mystery of Chess Boxing. Sadly I came down with a really bad case of covid and was really unwell for quite a while, as a result I was unable to finish it in time for the release. My apologies to @TheKungFuRobber and everyone else too.

I finally managed to finish the design. You can download a cmyk high res print version from the WeTransfer link below.

Download Hi-Res CMYK Print Version: https://we.tl/t-GQXBtgGf6R

Hope you all like it.

MCB2Final.jpg

• Like 10

TheKungFuRobber
On 9/14/2021 at 7:24 PM, Ninja Sinai said:

Hay everyone.

I know many of you loved the sleeve design I did for The KungFuRobbers awesome BluRay release of Mystery of Chess Boxing. Sadly I came down with a really bad case of covid and was really unwell for quite a while, as a result I was unable to finish it in time for the release. My apologies to @TheKungFuRobber and everyone else too.

I finally managed to finish the design. You can download a cmyk high res print version from the WeTransfer link below.

Download Hi-Res CMYK Print Version: https://we.tl/t-GQXBtgGf6R

Hope you all like it.

MCB2Final.jpg

Holy shit man, that's really good. Thanks a lot! I'll be using this from now on for all new physical copies sold now.

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, TheKungFuRobber said:

Holy shit man, that's really good. Thanks a lot! I'll be using this from now on for all new physical copies sold now.

Thanks man.

Let me know when your close to releasing your BluRay version of Snake In The Monkeys Shadow (SITMS), and ill also design a sleeve for that if you want, and maybe also record a commentry track too as SITMS is one of my kung fu movies of all-time! I have some amazing stories about Pomson Shi, who plays the Monkey Fist Master in the movie.

• Like 3
  • Buddha Bless You 2