BRUCE/CHAN 2 DEAD, JET/YEN 2 OLD, JAA/DAN WATCH OUT!

Guest Liu chung liang

Guest Liu chung liang

Resize%20of%20eng.JPG

Resize%20of%20Poster-1-%5BConverted%5D.gif

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N9R9UiLrVM]www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N9R9UiLrVM[/url]

I'm trying to get this discussion board rolling again. :lol

The guy did stunts for Ong Bak and Born to Fight...

Ummm what else... he's Thai lol... he does Muay Thai I think, not sure.... his name is Michael B., and his first leading role is gonna be DEAD END.

Ok I think he's not as agile as Jaa or Chupong, but i dunno...

:rolleyes just hope he doesn't stink up his own movie once it's out.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest limubai2000
BRUCE/CHAN 2 DEAD, JET/YEN 2 OLD

Brother, I'm taking some offense to that. Jet just put out Fearless which is best work in quite some time. :P

Like I said, the holidays are coming people are very busy, thus the amount of posts go DOWN.

And yes DeadEnd looks pretty cool, I'm waiting for it.

Guest limubai2000

Na liang knows me and that I jest in that jab... seriously it seems that alot of people are busy this year at least in the US with Thanksgiving approaching.

Guest dyenboy

i agree..his moves does not compare to jaa..

and yen and li..u trippin..

dey all released movies this year..tat guy does not stand a chance..

definetly not the new jaa..

Guest limubai2000
and yen and li..u trippin..

Yes I'm tripping over your attempt to use the English language. :P

dey all released movies this year..tat guy does not stand a chance..

WTF?

definetly not the new jaa..

We are talking about a movie coming out with a guy who was in Ong Bak who is OBVIOUSLY NOT Jaa. I didn't read anywhere up there that we implied he was Jaa or near Jaa's skillset. It's um a movie, from Thailand, that looks like it might be fun in light of the drought of martial arts films from HK.

Well, he doesn't have the screen presence and insanity as Jaa does...however, this guy's got some pretty neat tricks. I just wish he wasn't following Jaa's trakemarks and maybe he could carve out a niche for himself. Talented guy tho.:eek

Guest Daisho2004

OK I'm gonna go out on a limb with this, but the preview looked to staged to me, you can see it, I have no idea what this movie is even about, but I will definitely check it out when it comes out, He is no Tony Jaa that is for sure but hey nobody wants to see 2 of the same Actors like all the Bruce Lee clones we use to have back in the day. Thai fighters are whats really selling now there style is ferocious and that's what we want to see in movies now. Bones breaking etc. I just hope this movie has a good storyline.

Guest peringaten

Edit: maybe not.

Here's the new Panna/Chupong trailer:

Or Tabunfire, or Dynamite Warrior, or something...

What are you all making of this one then...? Muay Thai, Kung Fu Hustle styled, Western thingy?

Guest jmungus
Here's the new Panna/Chupong trailer:

moral of the story is, stylized rotations rule. :P

dunno what to make of it. thus far, not a single thai movie could convince me fully, but it doesnt look bad at all.

i only hope the flick isnt shot in slow mo entirely ;)

then again, im afraid panna is gonna show the action in real time speed and gives us 3-5 repeats- for every single nice move in the flick ('yawn!!' :rolleyes ).

well, i do hope for the best; right now im having a positive feeling like it could be a fun show with some really powerfully staged in-your-face ma and the "usual" wicked death defying stunt work we ve come to expect from 'the thai team'; but right now im suppressing the fact panna rittikrai is a conspicuously sucky director.

Archived