HAHAHA!!! Sky Dragon Shek as Chen Jeh

Guest Liu chung liang

Guest Liu chung liang

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6L-DUwzhQo]www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6L-DUwzhQo[/url]

if you guyz take a look..... watch carefully, he does it all.

As a start... you know what's going to happen.

How should I put this? Fist of Fury AKA Chinese Connection / Fist of Legend / Fist of Fury TV Series - all together. :lol

Guess what's thrown in......... a little Bruce, a little Jet, a little Yen. Shek even uses his belt! and after all of that, still not impressive.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest morgoth

Probably Billy Chow's worst movie ever. I thought this Dragon Shek guy was good in Trinity Goes East, but maybe he was acting with a broken leg or somethign. Donnie Yen's series is a masterpiece compared to this this movie.

Guest Daisho2004

Liu, I agree with you on it all, once you've seen all the rest its time to come out with something Original. And the acting was horrible, and I really wasn't impressed with the staged fighting, with Bruce & Jet it just flowed naturally.

Guest Liu chung liang

hmmm it looks like he was using the japanese guy's belt. weird, how can a black belt hurt someone? i mean i know if you swing it hard enough it might hurt, but not like that. if you use a real belt like jet, now that would hurt, using the right end.

gosh everyone needs to let Chen Jeh die and let Huo Yuan Jia rest in peace. :lol

Archived