Transformers: Rise of the Beasts (2023) - Anthony Ramos, Dominique Fishback, Ron Perlman, Michelle Yeoh, Pete Davidson

AlbertV

transformers-rise-of-the-beasts-announce

There is a new live-action Transformers movie coming and it is based on the Beast Wars saga. Creed II director Steven Caple Jr. is helming the film with only Anthony Ramos and Dominique Fishback as the only confirmed cast members so far. Ramos plays an ex-military electronics whiz who serves as sort of the father figure to his younger brother. Fishback plays a museum artifact researcher who keeps being undercut by her boss.

"New transformers that will appear this time include Arcee (Ducati 916), Mirage (a Porche 911) and Nightbird (Nissan GTR) along with Air Razor (hawk-like), Optimus Primal (gorilla-like), Rhinox (rhino-like), the Terrorcon leader Scourge, and an ‘off-road’ version of Bumblebee." (Dark Horizons)

Production has officially begun with a release date locked in for June 24, 2022.

Edited by AlbertV
  • Like 3
  • Buddha Bless You 1

Oh shit! Beast Wars is my favorite version of the Transformers! :yociexp108: God, I really hope they don't mess this one up. Please let them finally get one Transformer movie right. 

• Like 3

On 12/1/2022 at 12:36 PM, AlbertV said:

I absolutely love the Beast Wars cartoon. And I was really excited to finally have a big screen adaption of it. But this just didn't do it for me. It looks like it will be the same old junk they have been making for the last 15 years. Cannot we have one Transformers movie that doesn't have a bunch of stupid humans in it? Please!?

• Like 1