Infinite (2021) Paramount+ - Antoine Fuqua / Mark Wahlberg

laagi

The trailer got me really worried. I was expecting the worst. 

BUT now after watching the movie. I was actually entertained for the most part. Mark Wahlberg pretty much being himself I guess.

The CGI for the most part (unlike the trailer) was well made. Some really nice car chases proudly sponsored by Ferrari and Aston Martin.

The overall action was well executed. Unfortunately the fights for the most part not so much. Pretty poorly edited or cut for the most part. Probably also due to the PG-13 rating. Of course you also get your Fast & Furious stlye ludicrous action. I'm just gonna say bike, cliff, plane.

Also the story while probably nothing new would be an interesting idea to develop further. Which by the looks of it they're already doing. 

I'm sure lots of people are gonna trash this movie. But honestly I had a good time with it! If you're looking for an easy to digest action scifi movie this comes recommended. 

Edited by laagi
  • Like 3

Doesn't really seem that interesting. Not always the case, but PG-13 action films are usually pretty crap.  

• Like 2