Xtremo (2021) - Spanish Netflix

laagi

My mom watched this the other day. She said it was pretty good. She loves her action films. 

• Like 3

On 6/15/2021 at 3:52 AM, One Armed Boxer said:

I'm afraid myself and Albert's Mum have a difference of opinion on this one. I watched it over the weekend and give it the full review treatment over at COF. Check it out below -

I watched it this weekend and I think I agree more with @AlbertV's mom than with @One Armed Boxer. Check out my review:

https://abeautifulfilm.blogspot.com/2022/05/xtremo-2021.html

• Like 2

While being far from perfect and nowhere near as good as  Revenger fight-wise, the film worked for me as an action movie

While choreo was the weakest point of the movie, I thought the shootouts were not bad at all. Obviously, the movie could've been  so much more, but for a Spanish low budget movie it wasn't bad at all and definitely a lot better that many action movies from around the world

• Like 2

ShaOW!linDude

Definitely doesn't stack up to Revenger, but it's a solid action flick with some pretty brutal segments. While I found the sword fight at the end fairly standard, I did enjoy the 2 on 1 in the finale.

• Like 2