Last Hero In China

Guest HAZ74

Hi,

I have a Universe DVD of "Last Hero In China". The quality of the disc is not so great; I really don't like the burnt in subs! Is there any remastered DVD of this movie. This is the only Universe DVD that I have with burnt in subs. If I'm not mistaken, they've remastered their other Jet Li releases.

Thanks

haz

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest spannick

French DVD is good, uncut and 16:9, Original Cantonese Language Version. no English subs of course.

the UK DVD is pretty crap when compared, and has REMASTERED Subs burned onto the Print - fantastic job indeed.

German DVD is Letterbox 4:3 and German dub only.

Guest morgoth

I have the Red Sun version. It is full screened but surprisingly it doesn't really effect the viewing experience. It is English dubbed and is actually my favorite dub job ever. Look for the version called Claws of Steel. Running time is 105 minutes so I am guessing it is the uncut version. Only issue with this DVD is the sound quality but luckily the volume on my TV turns up.

BTW-it has Jet Li in a rooster costume on the cover.

Guest spannick

Fullscreen? He stole the Aussie DVD then. too dumb to steal the French DVD and dub it seems... laughable every new time a "DVD" pops up from the King of Thieves...

Guest chen lung

The UK DVD has subtitles off the theatrical print (flubtitles) but they are positioned better and clearer.

The French DVD is the best, ableit no English subtitles.

Archived