New Video Shaw Brothers Studio

JackieRome

JackieRome

Hi guys, I made this little video about the legendary Shaw Brothers. It is a video designed mainly for those who do not know their productions in the least and I know very well that there are only very demanding fans here, but I hope you like it anyway. Enjoy

• Like 4
  • Buddha Bless You 1

DragonClaws
17 hours ago, JackieRome said:

Hi guys, I made this little video about the legendary Shaw Brothers. It is a video designed mainly for those who do not know their productions in the least and I know very well that there are only very demanding fans here, but I hope you like it anyway. Enjoy

Thanks for sharing it here @JackieRome.

• Like 2

JackieRome
15 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

Thanks for sharing it here @JackieRome.

thanks to you. unfortunately, not talking about those stupid cinecomics, the interest is always very low, but I'm used to them.

• Like 2

JackieRome
1 hour ago, ShawAngela said:

Thank you very much for this great clip! 

you are very kind. I know very well that this video is nothing important, and that there are many experts like you in this beautiful place, but I do my best, with my tools at my disposal, to increase the fans of this cinema. Unfortunately here in Italy there are very few fans of oriental cinema, but I hope to convey my passion.

• Like 2