HK movie & release news websites

Rubber John

Question

Rubber John

Before I discovered this forum, I found it quite difficult to find regular Hong Kong / Kung Fu film news regarding what's new and what home releases are planned etc.
Thankfully, this will now be my main source, but I was wondering if there was a decent site I could use to check also.

I currently use cityonfire.com, but this generally doesn't include UK news, which as a result is missing out on a lot of info.
Other sites I used to use just don't update frequently enough or don't focus on the Hong Kong genre.

Any advice?

• Like 6

10 answers to this question

7 hours ago, Rubber John said:

Quick update needed here.
City On Fire have really expanded their reporting since I started this topic and now cover a lot of UK as well as international releases. Really good stuff.
Perhaps they read my post. Heh heh.

https://cityonfire.com/news/news/

Yes, we have! =) 

• Like 3
  • Buddha Bless You 1

Iron_Leopard

I too use this forum as my main source for Martial Arts Cinema updates. 

I'm sure there are some users here who have some other good recommendations also.

• Like 5

DragonClaws
On 5/17/2021 at 1:50 PM, Rubber John said:

I currently use cityonfire.com, but this generally doesn't include UK news, which as a result is missing out on a lot of info.
Other sites I used to use just don't update frequently enough or don't focus on the Hong Kong genre.

You can also keep up-dated on U.K releases on this forum too. Check out the Asian / Martial Arts /Action Cienma release sub-forum. Which is kept up-dated by many of the well informed fans on this forum.

• Like 6

you should have seen it when it was on EZ boards back in the days with the great linn and crew . those were the good old days

• Like 4