Asia Line 39 quality print/Asia Line of Pedicab Driver

ShawAngela

Question

ShawAngela

If I'm not mistaken, AL 39 is the movie Snake in the eagle's shadow 2.

I wonder if it's my disc, or if it's the same for everybody, but I was very disappointed with the quality print of this release : there were several pixels during the movie, and maybe also some freezings.

Did someone else experienced the same thing ?

The good surprise, was that there is the movie Duel of the seven tigers as bonus, but well...I had already bought the dvd a few days ago !

Regarding AL Pedicab driver, I more or less watched it today while working, and it looks such a superb action movie ! But I'm disappointed that there are no English subtitles thought they are mentioned on the cover. Does the Warner Archive dvd have English subtitles ?

• Like 2

5 answers to this question

TibetanWhiteCrane
13 minutes ago, ShawAngela said:

But I'm disappointed that there are no English subtitles thought they are mentioned on the cover. Does the Warner Archive dvd have English subtitles ?

Yes it does, but's it SDH subs.

• Like 1
  • Buddha Bless You 1

32 minutes ago, ShawAngela said:

I wonder if it's my disc, or if it's the same for everybody, but I was very disappointed with the quality print of this release : there were several pixels during the movie, and maybe also some freezings.

The good surprise, was that there is the movie Duel of the seven tigers as bonus, but well...I had already bought the dvd a few days ago !

Regarding AL Pedicab driver, I more or less watched it today while working, and it looks such a superb action movie ! But I'm disappointed that there are no English subtitles thought they are mentioned on the cover. Does the Warner Archive dvd have English subtitles ?

Isn't Asia Line 39 Tiger Over Wall with Hwang Jang Lee?

• Like 2

ShawAngela

Well, it seems to me that when I put the disc in the player, it was mentioned Snake in the eagle's shadow 2, but since I tested several discs these last two days, maybe I'm mistaken.

It's the movie in which Ko Fei fights with Hwang Jang Lee and the end, and there is also Chang Li in it (though he isn't even in the last fight !) and they both go away with two girls at the end.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, ShawAngela said:

Yes the Warner archive does have English subtitles and picture quality is excellent 

• Like 3