Blade - new DVD?

Guest jirpy100

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chen lung

It'll no doubt be ripped of the HK Video DVD and the English dub added on with M.I.A subtitles.

I'd be careful as their discs have sloppy encoding or poor burning methods, the disc will fail to operate after a certain amount of time and you'll have to make a 'safety' copy with a DVD-R. Not worth it. If anything, get a DVD-R of it from a trader.

Guest jumper5836

chen I'd like you to do better???

Its great widescreen video with an eng dub track as well as the original audio track and english subs

Guest spannick

better would be:

do a DVD-9 with full Bitrate as with the DVD the Picture is stolen from.

There are competent Bootleggers who can do that, at least in Europe. are the USA not as developed or do the folks who buy stolen Goods not care over there?

include the Tsui Hark Interview as an Extra (not possible maybe due to having French subs burned in, making the Steal quite obvious).

include Mandarin Audio, as it is more fitting to the Era of the Movie (of Course don't delete Cantonese for that sake)

give Credit to the Person to the subs are stolen from (various Sources at this Moment, so it should be checked which translation it is exactly).

Include a Slideshow with the Postcards included in the French Boxset, very nice Motives there.

Guest The Running Man
include the Tsui Hark Interview as an Extra (not possible maybe due to having French subs burned in, making the Steal quite obvious).

The French subs aren't burnt in. Just forced.

Guest chen lung
I mistakenly assumed since it was from hkflix, it wouldn't be boots.

They claim that the majority of their releases are public domain so that's why they put them on there.

Archived